Thursday Weighers

3.5lb off for me :D, im really happy with that, but cant help feeling slightly dissapointed it wasnt a little more as it was my first WI xx

well done karen, that's great! :D xx

Ellebear said:
4lbs on for me after my turkey holiday!!! Ooops!

Yes but you had a good holiday, this diet is for life, and if you put on a few, you know how to get them off again... Holidays are important times for all of us, what ever you do don't deny yourself the good times just to stick to it rigid, go with the flow and you'll bounce back quicker... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

0.5lb on for me. I felt all week that I it was going to be a bad result. So that's only 0.5lbs lost in 2 weeks. Annoyed because although I've been out for a couple of meals, I've not fallen off the wagon at all! Not fair that some people can be naughty and not gain :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

eanceoil said:
0.5lb on for me. I felt all week that I it was going to be a bad result. So that's only 0.5lbs lost in 2 weeks. Annoyed because although I've been out for a couple of meals, I've not fallen off the wagon at all! Not fair that some people can be naughty and not gain :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's how I felt last week when I sts and Kev lost, he'd been just as bad as me and still lost, your right it doesn't seem fair! I know all the technical reasons for it, he has more to lose etc... But it still gets my goat... xx

Lost 3lb this week. Really pleased with that as had a 4.5lb gain last week after holiday so made a big dent into getting that off! Set target of 1.5lbs for next week!!

ColJack said:
2.5 off this week, joint SOTW with another girl so I let her have the basket. :)

8st shiny too so I'm happy about that, but ran out of room on the cover for the sticker.
Had to start on the inside cover :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Wow!! Well done. Quite an achievement!

Hi All

1lb on for me - but down to water retention lol. Jumped on home scales this morning (yeah, I know) which showed a 2lb loss....?

AmyS said:
Lost 3lb this week. Really pleased with that as had a 4.5lb gain last week after holiday so made a big dent into getting that off! Set target of 1.5lbs for next week!!

Go girl ! Well done...

Well done on all losses. I did not weigh in Thursday as working. But been very stressed as having been looking at scales at home and stuck but have moved down 2lbs this morning so hopeful for weigh in thursday.

messed up a good run at getting a loss with a complete binge eating weekend. Feel rubbish.

Back on plan today, but feeling pretty down about the sabotage i have done.

However, need to keep smiling and get to the gym this week and hopefully it wont be as bad as i think come Thursday.

x

Ellebear said:
messed up a good run at getting a loss with a complete binge eating weekend. Feel rubbish.

Back on plan today, but feeling pretty down about the sabotage i have done.

However, need to keep smiling and get to the gym this week and hopefully it wont be as bad as i think come Thursday.

x

But you can still lose on Thursday, you have four days to pull it back, don't be too hard on yourself we all have blips... xx

Forgot to update lol
But lost 1lb in thurs just passed

Need 1lb this week to make my stone
But hoping for more :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Havent updated in a while-uni has been taking over my life! :(

On a positive note I lost 4.5lb this week! :D
That's what doing a marathon does (plus completely wrecking ur knee and hip...)

If I can get half tht this week I'll be over the moon!

Ooo and I got my 2.5st award this week! :D

Tinkerbell2051 said:
Havent updated in a while-uni has been taking over my life! :(

On a positive note I lost 4.5lb this week! :D
That's what doing a marathon does (plus completely wrecking ur knee and hip...)

If I can get half tht this week I'll be over the moon!

Ooo and I got my 2.5st award this week! :D

Well done!

Ellebear, just seeing your photos in your signature and all I can say is WOW!!!! You look amazing, you are an inspiration!

Back