Thursday Weighers

Weigh in tomorrow.. Am hoping it goes well... got my bronze body magic award last week :)

Thinking light thoughts for everyone out there tomorrow!

3lbs gone this week!!! Very surprised by this as I have the dreaded witch visiting AGAIN!!! 1lb to go and that will be a stone!! EEEEee :bliss: Good luck today everyone!! xxxx

Off to my 2nd weigh in this morning & nervous! Think have put on despite being good....be gutted if so....fingers crossed.

Good luck with your weigh ins! x

Hey everyone :) I've neen awol for a while!

I kinda stopped following plan absolutely 100% after we cam back from Amsterdam in Feb, where all we lived on was chips and mayo :eek:

Anyway, weighed myself Monday and was 14st 3lb:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Almost a stone above the lowest point I'd got to in January.

So, here I am, 1000% back on plan, I thought I was being good, and I generally did keep to many of the principles, but its bbq season which isnt helping lol

Anyway weighed this morning which is my usual weigh day and 6lb off since Monday!!! Obviously its not all weight, some of will have been bloating and fluid from the two takeaways and the alocohol on the weekend!!!

But either way I'm happy, I feel the damage I did wasn't so bad after all and I can recover and keep shifting the weight.

It's good to be back guys, sorry for the long post and OMG Ellebear, your sig pic, you're doing amazing girl!

Both weighed in, both got another 1lb, slow but sure that's us... Pleased...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm so dreading weigh in tonight, I'm certain I've put on this week.

I need to go though as I want to get my head back in the right place. Before I went away I was so positive, was doing really well and making all the right choices, went on holiday and I'm no longer motivated. It's so horrible, I know what I want to do but I can't do it.

I am just doing a weekly meal planner now and I'm back at work tomorrow so hopefully that'll get me back on the straight and narrow .. Fingers x'd!

HPSaucy said:
I'm so dreading weigh in tonight, I'm certain I've put on this week.

I need to go though as I want to get my head back in the right place. Before I went away I was so positive, was doing really well and making all the right choices, went on holiday and I'm no longer motivated. It's so horrible, I know what I want to do but I can't do it.

I am just doing a weekly meal planner now and I'm back at work tomorrow so hopefully that'll get me back on the straight and narrow .. Fingers x'd!
You might not have, and if you do, you have already said your doing something positive about it, and look at it this way, it may make you go back to basics, and that doesn't hurt any of us, because let's face it we all get a bit gung-Ho about some aspects of the diet... Look at this as a new start, and hang on to that 'newbie' thought, it's what I do when I sts or put on... Xx

sleepytimesadie said:
You might not have, and if you do, you have already said your doing something positive about it, and look at it this way, it may make you go back to basics, and that doesn't hurt any of us, because let's face it we all get a bit gung-Ho about some aspects of the diet... Look at this as a new start, and hang on to that 'newbie' thought, it's what I do when I sts or put on... Xx

I started to cry when I read your reply, you are so right, I am so pleased about what I've done so far and I don't want it all to go to pot. I am going right back to basics, usually my meal planning was on a scrap of paper but I'm currently doing it on the pc so I can see exactly what I've got planned for the week.

Will also get my diary out as I kept it religiously for 3 months but haven't got it out since I got back so will do that as well.

Thanks for your kind words x

HPSaucy said:
I started to cry when I read your reply, you are so right, I am so pleased about what I've done so far and I don't want it all to go to pot. I am going right back to basics, usually my meal planning was on a scrap of paper but I'm currently doing it on the pc so I can see exactly what I've got planned for the week.

Will also get my diary out as I kept it religiously for 3 months but haven't got it out since I got back so will do that as well.

Thanks for your kind words x

No worries love, that's why we are here, let's be honest, we all need a bit of a shoulder now and again... Keep going... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
No worries love, that's why we are here, let's be honest, we all need a bit of a shoulder now and again... Keep going... xx

Thank you again, hubby is a great support but even he's got out of it but he did say last night that Friday is the day we start again.

Have a good weekend x

pound & half on this week. :-(

HPSaucy said:
Thank you again, hubby is a great support but even he's got out of it but he did say last night that Friday is the day we start again.

Have a good weekend x

You too... xx

Another 1 and a half pounds off for me this week! Going to keep a food diary this week see if I can push for at least 2lbs next week x

3.5lbs off this week and slimmer of the week :D

Only 0.5lbs until my 2 and half shiny, def looking at next week:)

A lb on! Only my second weigh in too. Am a bit disappointed as tried really hard and have been exersizing this week too? :sigh:

Well done to all of you who have had a loss this week!! x

A lb on! Only my second weigh in too. Am a bit disappointed as tried really hard and have been exersizing this week too? :sigh:

Well done to all of you who have had a loss this week!! x

Jenbo - a pound on could be for a number of reasons - do you have an online food diary? what did your consultant say? xxx

Back