Thursday Weighers

Hi Ellebear thanks for the reply...
I use a paperbased diary and have written EVERYTHING on it. I was well within the syns and a good portion of foods were S Foods. Apparently is likely to be water as due on tomorrow. I lost 5lb last week though so am a bit gutted as been just as good this week plus a 2 mile run and a BodyPump class??

You look like a totally different person on your pics...amazing stuff. You looked very pretty before but you have a lovely figure too now!! x

Jenbo have you exercised more than usual this week? That might be the reason. It happened to me when I up'ed my gym classes from 2 to 4 a week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jenbo - I reckon your time of the month is to blame then! keep at it 100% and i bet you have a cracking result next week!!! :D good luck hun xx

Eanceoil - yes I have upped it by 1.5 hours intensive. I wonder?? Hmmm

Ellebear, thank you chick! I do hope so :D Hope you have a good week too xxx

Jenbo50 said:
Eanceoil - yes I have upped it by 1.5 hours intensive. I wonder?? Hmmm

Ellebear, thank you chick! I do hope so :D Hope you have a good week too xxx

I've come across the same scenarios on here and it might explain it.

Extra exercise causes your body to retain extra water because your body isn't expecting it. Give it a week or so of regular exercise and it should level out. Hopefully it'll help get you some more great losses!

NumNumPigsBum said:
3lbs gone this week!!! Very surprised by this as I have the dreaded witch visiting AGAIN!!! 1lb to go and that will be a stone!! EEEEee :bliss: Good luck today everyone!! xxxx

Well done!

sleepytimesadie said:
Both weighed in, both got another 1lb, slow but sure that's us... Pleased...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done!

HPSaucy said:
I'm so dreading weigh in tonight, I'm certain I've put on this week.

I need to go though as I want to get my head back in the right place. Before I went away I was so positive, was doing really well and making all the right choices, went on holiday and I'm no longer motivated. It's so horrible, I know what I want to do but I can't do it.

I am just doing a weekly meal planner now and I'm back at work tomorrow so hopefully that'll get me back on the straight and narrow .. Fingers x'd!

Fingers crossed for you. Attending and staying to meeting I find are really good motivators. Also what I found on the sw website is the SAS logs (slimmers against sabotage) and these are a cross between food diary and a fit log and they really help to focus... The bad thing is I haven't been able to find anywhere you can get a hard copy; been thinking of mocking my own one up on the computer.
Wishing you well x

ladybelle said:
Fingers crossed for you. Attending and staying to meeting I find are really good motivators. Also what I found on the sw website is the SAS logs (slimmers against sabotage) and these are a cross between food diary and a fit log and they really help to focus... The bad thing is I haven't been able to find anywhere you can get a hard copy; been thinking of mocking my own one up on the computer.
Wishing you well x

Thanks Ladybelle, I'm just about to go to class and will stay regardless of the result!

I'm sure my C handed an SAS log out to someone who was struggling a couple of months ago so perhaps you can only get one in class.

Been busy in kitchen all afternoon making meals for next few Late shifts at work and freezer so feeling a bit more positive now.

Thanks again x

HPSaucy said:
Thanks Ladybelle, I'm just about to go to class and will stay regardless of the result!

I'm sure my C handed an SAS log out to someone who was struggling a couple of months ago so perhaps you can only get one in class.

Been busy in kitchen all afternoon making meals for next few Late shifts at work and freezer so feeling a bit more positive now.

Thanks again x

Ditto! Just about to leave.

No worries at all!

I might ask my c about the SAS then.... I think they look really helpful. Good for you prepping for the week ahead... Wish I could :-s

Good luck! Xxx

Just 1lb loss for me this week. I usually do EE but have done GREEN for most of the past two weeks, is this why my losses are so low? I had been having 2-3lb losses every week. Any help or advice will be most welcome.

Sue x

2.5 off for me! Had a blow-out night drinks wise on Sunday but pulled it back by having super low syn days and superspeed soup this week!

eanceoil said:
2.5 off for me! Had a blow-out night drinks wise on Sunday but pulled it back by having super low syn days and superspeed soup this week!

Well done!

Blue topaz said:
Just 1lb loss for me this week. I usually do EE but have done GREEN for most of the past two weeks, is this why my losses are so low? I had been having 2-3lb losses every week. Any help or advice will be most welcome.

Sue x

Well done on your loss. I've been doing ee for 5 weeks. My weight loss has been slow. After a chat with my consultant I have decided to try original and green over the next week... X

0.5lb off. Heading in the right direction! Going to try green and original over the next week x

A pound and a half off for me this week :) well done everyone x

Back