Thursday Weighers

1/2lb off this week, and somehow managed to snag SOTW as well!!! bad week in group with most having a gain and a few STS's and one 2.5lb loss, but it was her first week...

Well done everyone & just think what we'd have gained if we werent sticking to plan! Can't help but wonder what size I'd b now after 6.5mths without being on plan- ifci'd still been eating my pizza & chippies! instead I'm celebrating 4st 1.5 tonight - that 4 was a long time coming!

If u r having a few bad weeks don't worry... Keep trying & it good efforts will b rewarded with losses over time!

:0)

Well done everyone :)
ColJack - my group was the same, loads of gains. Not sure why?

I lost 2lb this week. Really happy with that. Need 2.5lb for my 3 stone award so I am seriously focused this week!! Watch this space...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there I am a fellow Thursday and I have been really good but only lost 2lb this week and yes I know off is better than on but I was much better than last week little dishartened but back on it now lost 10.5lb in 3 weeks can't really moan happy slimming everyone!!x

OrangeRachel said:
Well done everyone :)
ColJack - my group was the same, loads of gains. Not sure why?

I lost 2lb this week. Really happy with that. Need 2.5lb for my 3 stone award so I am seriously focused this week!! Watch this space...

Well done! Not long to your next award! X

ladybelle said:
0.5lb off. Heading in the right direction! Going to try green and original over the next week x

Proud eve for me, I was awarded not only my bronze certificate (got the sticker last week) but also my silver after my consultant viewed the logs I'd handed in! First in group to go on the board! For bronze and silver. Despite having done sw twice before I had NEVER won any awards. It's amazing how that motivation spurs you on. By no means am I competitive but these awards are achievable targets as they really give you a boost when you attain them. Am buzzing for the week ahead.

Well done to those who lost; to those who sts or gained, please don't ever loose heart; you are all amazing x

3 1/2 off for me this week. Really happy. Another 2 next week and I'll get my 2 stone award. I just love SW !! Well done everyone else and good luck xxx

I lost 2.5lbs tonight which gives me my 3 st award! :D

By some miracle I lost 1lb tonight which I'm really pleased about. Aiming really hard to get 3lb off this week to get my Club 10.

ladybelle said:
Proud eve for me, I was awarded not only my bronze certificate (got the sticker last week) but also my silver after my consultant viewed the logs I'd handed in! First in group to go on the board! For bronze and silver. Despite having done sw twice before I had NEVER won any awards. It's amazing how that motivation spurs you on. By no means am I competitive but these awards are achievable targets as they really give you a boost when you attain them. Am buzzing for the week ahead.

Well done to those who lost; to those who sts or gained, please don't ever loose heart; you are all amazing x

Hey that's great news, I also got my silver, feels like such an achievement. My C hasn't asked to see my FIT logs, do you just hand them to her?

Keep up the excellent work x

Well done everyone on the losses.. Have just tried out MVM website as haven't been on there for years, its spookily accurate and really motivating to see what you look like after some weight loss and also what you can potentially look like.

3lbs off for me this week :) getting me my 1st (1st 2lb in total) :bunnydance:

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Last edited:
HPSaucy said:
Hey that's great news, I also got my silver, feels like such an achievement. My C hasn't asked to see my FIT logs, do you just hand them to her?

Keep up the excellent work x

Aww thank you! And well done to you!! I hand my fit logs in with my food diaries; and I just mentioned to my c last week that I thought I'd got to bronze; but this week she said that due to rhe amount I was doing I had reached silver! I was happy working my way through! But I feel honoured! Xxx

Had my first weigh in Last night,,,,, only lost 1/2 llb, dissapointed was an understatement. I worked so hard with it being my first week, i cooked all the recipes etc, and watched every mouthful of food i ate, so fed up, i really need to loose good next week otherwise i know i will stop doing it.... any tips would be most appreciated cheers xxxxx

Back