Thursday Weighers

I know its disheartening. I actually GAINED 1.5lbs on my first weigh in. I tried to stay for group but I was so upset that I had to leave and sat and cried in my car.

5 weeks on from that day; I haven't had really speedy weightloss but I have had a loss each week. Last night was my weigh in and I lost 1/2lb too. I was a little disheartened but discussed with c and the group about switching from EE to red and green. I also asked my c about SAS logs. I think these are really helpful as they are a day per sheet type of food diary and will really focus where any issues are. I know my issues are at the weekends- alcohol, takeaways and bbq's despite being good myself I find that it is those around me who would tend to sabotage my efforts. I.e. Using MY sw bacon to add to their caramelised bacon salad..., yep. I wasn't impressed either.

Smile! This week is a new week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone on the losses.. Have just tried out MVM website as haven't been on there for years, its spookily accurate and really motivating to see what you look like after some weight loss and also what you can potentially look like.

What's MVM website?

I was down 2lb this week.

Thanks Ladybelle, I think I may try a couple of Red days this week. I am also going to measure my milk, HEX'A cos have got a tad complacent with measuring.

Sue x

Sue x

Missed class last night due to vet appointment (not for me ;-) ) so weighted in at home and have lost just under 2lb this week. Pleased with that after a few bumpy weeks on the scales!

hi rejoined sw last wk it was my first wi last night i was over the moon as i had lost 7 lbs i hope all u thursday wi had a good weight loss like me .

2.5lb off this week woohoo :) Only need another half a pound to have lost a stone yay!! Well done to everyone xxx

STS last night - pleased though as had a bad weekend with weddings and lots of other things on. Aiming for 2 next week so thinking positive!!

Well done to everyone this week!

First weigh in, and I lost 6lb! :) Im pleased. The getting up early preparing fruit is working!

Gemini76 said:
What's MVM website?

It's a website where you put in your height and weight, frame, face shape etc and it shows you what you look like.. Scaring accurate! X

Can i jump in on here. Rejoined on Thursday after falling off the wagon. A bit disgusted with myself as didn't realise how off the wagon i had fallen. 100% so far and a lot of determination - 1 stone by the end of July.

How did everyone do over the weekend?
Can I ask why have people joined for Thursday classes?
Mine was a case of joining a new group... But also I think it was subconsciously down to being away from the splurges of the weekend!
Kinda feeling on track this week. Although I really struggle with weekends. Being at bf's with his family is really hard. When there is give of them and one of me... It just makes you want to give up no matter if you've been on plan for 6 weeks they still want to offer you crumble and custard and ff roasties. I actually get so frustrated I want to cry at times. But then again I do take over the wii that the bf and I brought and get on with wii fit, dance and zumba... Still not easy tho.
Apologies. Rant over. How are the lovely Thursday wi's? Xxx

adele_30 said:
Can i jump in on here. Rejoined on Thursday after falling off the wagon. A bit disgusted with myself as didn't realise how off the wagon i had fallen. 100% so far and a lot of determination - 1 stone by the end of July.

I want to aim for 1 stone by end of July too! X

Im wanting to lose a sont by end of july (its my birthday the 27th)

I know how you feel ladybelle with the bfs family, its the same for me, and I dont want to appear rude turning down everything theyve cooked....but they do know im on a diet - would it be so hard just to not offer?! to spoon me a bit of mash out before putting oodles of butter and milk in for theirs? I dont get on well with my bfs family. Well they like me, but I just secretly hate them ....is tyhat normal ? :|

ladybelle said:
How did everyone do over the weekend?
Can I ask why have people joined for Thursday classes?
Mine was a case of joining a new group... But also I think it was subconsciously down to being away from the splurges of the weekend!
Kinda feeling on track this week. Although I really struggle with weekends. Being at bf's with his family is really hard. When there is give of them and one of me... It just makes you want to give up no matter if you've been on plan for 6 weeks they still want to offer you crumble and custard and ff roasties. I actually get so frustrated I want to cry at times. But then again I do take over the wii that the bf and I brought and get on with wii fit, dance and zumba... Still not easy tho.
Apologies. Rant over. How are the lovely Thursday wi's? Xxx

I didn't do well at all this weekend, I was ok until Sunday, then I jumped off the wagon... I am good at sabotaging myself and now need to get back on track today...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
I didn't do well at all this weekend, I was ok until Sunday, then I jumped off the wagon... I am good at sabotaging myself and now need to get back on track today...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Yep I'm also Defo back on track today.... Also have you tried the SAS logs? They're really good for targeting the points your most likely to sabotage... Worth asking your consultant about.

Am sending out on track thoughts to you! Don't beat yourself up; were all human here!! Xx

I had a few too many syns on Saturday - but hoping to recover the damage by Thursday....also missed class last week, so hope that hasnt had a huge impact too.

Fingers crossed - 4 days to be angelic now! xxx

Back