Thursday Weighers

ladybelle said:
Yep I'm also Defo back on track today.... Also have you tried the SAS logs? They're really good for targeting the points your most likely to sabotage... Worth asking your consultant about.

Am sending out on track thoughts to you! Don't beat yourself up; were all human here!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, I hadn't heard about them, will ask Leigh about them on Thursday... Thanks and for the positive vibes... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
I had a few too many syns on Saturday - but hoping to recover the damage by Thursday....also missed class last week, so hope that hasnt had a huge impact too.

Fingers crossed - 4 days to be angelic now! xxx

At this rate babe we will rival that lynx advert this week... Might change my name to Angelswillfall... lol xx

Gemmalina said:
Needed to go to class early this week. Am down 2.5lbs :)

Well done!!! Xxx

hello ladies
congratulations on all those losses.
would it be ok if i joined the thursday weigh ins, as i am doing slimming world alone from home, as there is no groups in belgium.i started last thursday for real, with on and off attempts before that.
and so far am sticking with it.

Welcome.
Hope you have a great weight loss journey with us.
It's not only ladies you know :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

zofia said:
hello ladies
congratulations on all those losses.
would it be ok if i joined the thursday weigh ins, as i am doing slimming world alone from home, as there is no groups in belgium.i started last thursday for real, with on and off attempts before that.
and so far am sticking with it.

Welcome! X

uppppsssssss
and hello gentlemen:D

hoorah for lots of losses :D

Good luck for today everyone, i went off track on Sunday (was at radio 1's big weekend!!), and i haven't been 100% since then, so not looking forward to tonight, hoping for a STS!!

1lb off for me this week which I'm pleased with. Last weekend we were away with friends and although I started off well, it did end up involving snack sausage rolls, mini sausage, white bread rolls with bbq and a fair amount of alcohol :sigh:

However, I've found my mojo again and I feel excited about being back on plan.

My friend is due a baby around end of July, if I could achieve 2lb a week I could have lost 20lb by the time he arrives so that is my next mini goal - to have lost at least a stone by then.

hoorah, the damage control worked 1.5lbs off this week :)

Ellebear said:
Dreading tonights weigh in. It my visit from mother nature this week.....gah!

Same here. I won't find out til 7 either :( scared to eat today!! Lol. Ive stayed on track pretty much. Little blip last Friday where I had a 27 syn pizza! But been making up for it all week I'm hoping for a STS !! ( my phone just changed STS to STD bloody good job I checked ;0 )

Just got weighed, Kev's lost two and got his stone award... I have lost another one making me 11.11, which is 8lbs for me... Slow but sure... xx

Back