Thursday Weighers

hey everyone my second weigh in and got my half stone reward im well chuffed :D

-1lb off this week, got my 2.5 stone award

1lb gain.

Devastated

Confused

Angry

Consultant is confused as well, after a long discussion at WI and during body magic and after class she has offered me fast track or success express. Have gone for success express initially.

I wouldn't have minded but:
1. Have stuck to plan
2. Is not TOTM
3. Upped water intake
4. Upper exercise
5. Reduced alcohol

Am gutted. Absolutely gutted. Have been on SW for 7 weeks and have not lost s jot; just keep going up and down.

Gutted gutted gutted.

Well done to every loss and Sts! And gains ,(if there are any others tonight) let's make this a kicking week- I'm gonna kick these llbs.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all,

Hope u don't mind me joining in. I started SW tonight am looking forward to my first day tomoz.,shopping done and menu planned. Roll on. Xxxxx

Down 1.5lb this week!

ladybelle said:
1lb gain.

Devastated

Confused

Angry

Consultant is confused as well, after a long discussion at WI and during body magic and after class she has offered me fast track or success express. Have gone for success express initially.

I wouldn't have minded but:
1. Have stuck to plan
2. Is not TOTM
3. Upped water intake
4. Upper exercise
5. Reduced alcohol

Am gutted. Absolutely gutted. Have been on SW for 7 weeks and have not lost s jot; just keep going up and down.

Gutted gutted gutted.

Well done to every loss and Sts! And gains ,(if there are any others tonight) let's make this a kicking week- I'm gonna kick these llbs.

X

Oh, babe, you must feel well pee' d off, I know I would be... Hang in there babe, and stay focused... I stayed the same a few weeks when being good, I was advised it was my body getting used to exercise, could this be it? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Had my first weigh in last night and woo hoo a whopping 6 and a 1/2 pounds off!! Only 1 to get my first shiny sticker! Hoping for 4lb this week, here goes.....

Ladybelle - Could the excercise you are doing be turning your fat into mucsle hence the up and down in your weight. Also could you be retaining water even though you are drinking more? Good luck this week.

Didn't have chance to post yesterday, lost 3.5lbs in my first week after rejoining. 100% all the way, 1/4 of my target achieved (1 stone by end of July):D

1lb off for me too

BecciMac said:
Had my first weigh in last night and woo hoo a whopping 6 and a 1/2 pounds off!! Only 1 to get my first shiny sticker! Hoping for 4lb this week, here goes.....

Ladybelle - Could the excercise you are doing be turning your fat into mucsle hence the up and down in your weight. Also could you be retaining water even though you are drinking more? Good luck this week.

Hi;
Thank u for msg; I'm hoping so that's what I'm telling myself! I probably am retaining water but I wouldnt know why; very little salt in my diet.... We shall see. If it continues for any longer I think I may go to rhe docs!

Will update on progress! X

lost 1lb last thursday xx

Shall I start us off this morning then......2lb off :)

Good luck to everyone else x

Back