Thursday Weighers

OMG, facepalms - it's only Wednesday!! :eek:

LOL, eager beaver!!!

Not expecting to lose this week, after the pirate party on Sunday... But shall go to weigh in any way...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Not expecting to lose this week, after the pirate party on Sunday... But shall go to weigh in any way...

Pirate party sounds good, I'm guessing everyone dresses as pirates lol!

HPSaucy said:
Pirate party sounds good, I'm guessing everyone dresses as pirates lol!

Yes as soon as I get chance I will post the photos up... Twas fun, but lots of naughty food and cocktails...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110525_183247.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110525_183247.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
Ellebear said:
I dont have much hope again this week - just hope i lose!!!!!

But Elllebear, you will lose I will bet, please let me know when you have been weighed... Xx

I'm envious, love theme nights, we held a great Mexican one last year, what type of food and drink did you have? Was that themed too?

HPSaucy said:
I'm envious, love theme nights, we held a great Mexican one last year, what type of food and drink did you have? Was that themed too?

Scott made cheese crossbones, cheese straws actually shaped like bones... Dean made a solid chocolate pirate ship and everything on it was edible, even the sails... We had rum trifle and babas, rum and ginger cupcakes... And all the cocktails were white or dark rum based, we had one called Fountain of youth, another was Dead man's chest.... It was a really good day, we had photos taken at the cinema before the movie, and lots of pirate themed games and quizzes at the pub later... It was a good excuse to behave like kids again...

sleepytimesadie said:
Yes as soon as I get chance I will post the photos up... Twas fun, but lots of naughty food and cocktails...

Sounds and looked like a fab day out. Xxx your costumes were fantastic. Xxx have a good evening

Hugs

XxJulsxX

Julslynne said:
Sounds and looked like a fab day out. Xxx your costumes were fantastic. Xxx have a good evening

Hugs

XxJulsxX

Thanks I shall, got a new jigsaw to keep my hands busy and away from any nibbles that are left ...

sleepytimesadie said:
Scott made cheese crossbones, cheese straws actually shaped like bones... Dean made a solid chocolate pirate ship and everything on it was edible, even the sails... We had rum trifle and babas, rum and ginger cupcakes... And all the cocktails were white or dark rum based, we had one called Fountain of youth, another was Dead man's chest.... It was a really good day, we had photos taken at the cinema before the movie, and lots of pirate themed games and quizzes at the pub later... It was a good excuse to behave like kids again...

That sounds so fantastic, what great fun.. Might have to steal your idea!

HPSaucy said:
That sounds so fantastic, what great fun.. Might have to steal your idea!

Feel free too, if you need any of the recipes for cocktails or food let me know...

Hi everyone... It's been ages since I came on here! But since January when I joined slimming world I have lost 22lbs!
But for the past 2 weeks I have stayed the same... Which I think may be down to under eating! So been eating well since last week... So let's see what happens tomorrow :-(

sleepytimesadie said:
Feel free too, if you need any of the recipes for cocktails or food let me know...

Thank you, I'll let you know x

Ami said:
Hi everyone... It's been ages since I came on here! But since January when I joined slimming world I have lost 22lbs!
But for the past 2 weeks I have stayed the same... Which I think may be down to under eating! So been eating well since last week... So let's see what happens tomorrow :-(

We joined the same time and have lost the same amount, I also tend to lose more the more I eat, best of luck tomorrow x

I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow I feel all bloated n horrible!! Mother bloody nature!!! On the positive side means a big loss to look forward to next week! Plan i to Stay focused even if I have a gain tomorrow!! x

only 0.75lb off :( booooo

Im sure it's now Thursday!! 2lb off

Good luck everyone x

Back