Thursday Weighers

One on for me, and Kev stayed the same... Oh well it was expected, and we did enjoy the party... Time to knuckle down...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

good luck everyone!!! i hate weighing in the evening - i feel much more of a lardy bum at night! haha! xxx

Hi everyone. Lost another 1lb this week. 2pm till my 2 stone. Hoping to do that next week!!

Hope everyone is well.

Well done thursday people so far!! 7pm weigh in for me, actually feel hopeful this week for the first time. Both other thursdays I've been nervous and convinced I put on. Feeling a difference and noticed my trousers were a little baggy yesterday! Crossing fingers for 3lb's, only 5.5lb's to my 1 stone award :)

Hi Everyone, I'm at wi at 7pm and crossing my fingers for at least 1.5 lbs, which would take me to 2 stones (or as I like to think of it, the weight of my toddler!!)
Wish me luck!!!

only half pound off this week.

Well done everyone so far, I'm off to class now. Wish me luck !

Thanks sleepytimesadie. Half off for me this week making it a round 25 lb off since end of Jan. :)

Half a pound off... Mustve been the wee I had before I weighed!!! ;) Note to self: Try harder next week!!! Well done to all other losers... xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back