Thursday Weighers

1lb off for me. slow and steady wins the race eh LOL.. not too bad, although i was hoping for more. i'm on star week this week too, so hopefully get a better loss next week x

2.5 off this week.

One member lost 13lbs this week. It was his first week but that's still bloody impressive if you ask me.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1lb off for me not bad considering the week I've had. Very very bad week was sure I'd put atleast 3 on which makes me think if I had of stayed on track I'd have had a good loss. Still I'm ecstatic about that pound. Well done to everyone for their fantastic losses xx

well done guys on great losses 1lb of for me this just need 2.5lb now for my 4st shiny so will buckle down for next week xx

New to Thursday weighers :) 2nd week into my re-start...lost 3lbs last Thurs and 1.5lbs today :) well done everyone on their losses xx

another pound and half of tonight :D

HPSaucy said:
We joined the same time and have lost the same amount, I also tend to lose more the more I eat, best of luck tomorrow x

Hey well done!!! It feels good doesn't it :)
Yes eat more healthy food...and you lose!! Keep it up x

rach_y said:
Thanks sleepytimesadie. Half off for me this week making it a round 25 lb off since end of Jan. :)

We're almost identical, I've lost 25 1/2lb since end of January!

Well done everyone on your losses, I lost 3lb tonight getting me my Club 10.. Now need to aim for 2 1/2lb to get my 2 stone except I can't make weigh in the next 2 weeks because of work so need to try and find another class but there are none in our area that does morning classes, need to be weighed to stay on track.

1 and 1/2 lbs off for me today! Plus was slimmer of the week.., and won the raffle that our group do! Good day... After 2 weeks at STS!

irishchick said:
1.5 off for me Happy but gutted at the same time as i needed another 1LB for my 2 stone award :(

Always seems hard when your trying to get close to a target!!! Don't worry you will get there...keep it up :)

2lb off for me, got my 2 stone shiny! That means I have now lost the weight of my toddler and he feels heeeeaaavvy!!! I feel really pleased :)

weigh in Thursday's

had my 3rd weigh in tonight 2.5 pounds off and 1/2 stone award,, very happy..
I have do the same as i did the week before almost identical infact, but the week befor i lost 4lb, how does it fluctuate so much, !! how come one week its 4 lb and the next its 2.5 lb ??? oh well its off and not on,,, well done ladies and gents, heres to next Thursday and more llbs off :D

Gained half a lb. Not bad really as I have strayed a few times this week and it is * week.

Well done everyone who has lost or sts :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew, glad got tonight over, missed last week so been a bit blind , but lost 1/2 lb so that's better than none!!!!

Hubba lost 1/2 too so we must be doing something a bit right, had good chat in class tho and think we re not getting the the correct amount of superfree.

Going to try really hard this week x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1 1/2 off for me tonight :) missed last week so wasn't sure what to expect. Wanted 2 for my 2 st award but still happy and have a lil target for next week now. Well done everyone and good luck x

Back