Thursday Weighers

Hi all. Soz I'm late posting. I'm a night shift and only now getting a chance. I lost 7lb at WI tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled. I made it into the next stone bracket and I've also had my first half stone award. Yeyyyyy.
Also well done everyone on excellent weight losses this week.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Well done to all losses; and keep going if you've sts or gained; our bodies sometime need to have a rejiggery pokery! SMILE!

YOUVE STEPPED OFF THOSE SCALES TODAY AND HAVE STEPPED INTO NEXT WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS!

It's a weigh day; not too much of a WHA-HEY! Day!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Julslynne said:
Hi all. Soz I'm late posting. I'm a night shift and only now getting a chance. I lost 7lb at WI tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled. I made it into the next stone bracket and I've also had my first half stone award. Yeyyyyy.
Also well done everyone on excellent weight losses this week.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

That's excellent, well done, yuck I hate Night shifts although getting up at 3.30 for an Early isn't that much better!

What did you do regarding food on your Nights? Did you eat before you went to work and then will eat again in morning or did you eat through your shift? X

ladybelle said:
Well done to all losses; and keep going if you've sts or gained; our bodies sometime need to have a rejiggery pokery! SMILE!

YOUVE STEPPED OFF THOSE SCALES TODAY AND HAVE STEPPED INTO NEXT WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS!

It's a weigh day; not too much of a WHA-HEY! Day!!! :) xx

I wish there was a like button! X

HPSaucy said:
That's excellent, well done, yuck I hate Night shifts although getting up at 3.30 for an Early isn't that much better!

What did you do regarding food on your Nights? Did you eat before you went to work and then will eat again in morning or did you eat through your shift? X

Tks Hun.

I brought my food in with me tonight. I'll have fruit and a yogurt when I get in, go to bed and then have a meal when I get up. Xx I got a stretch of 6 :-( :-(

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Wow! Everyone did so well! 1.5 off for me, not bad considering Sat was a boozy, cakey write off :S

1lb off for me! Well done everyone some brilliant losses!!

Letting the side down with a 1lb gain. But 5lbs off last week was rather greedy of me!

Superspeed soup and step aerobics time!

1/2 lb on for me, but not too concerned as (due to work committments) had to have a couple of days off plan this week, so could have been much worse! Have a good week everyone!

2lb off this week! :D

1lb next week will get me my 3st award so I need a good week! :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I had my 2nd WI in last night and lost 2lbs but that was over 2 weeks as I had to miss a week. But a loss is a loss right :)

Ellebear said:
I know - must have been my super fishy day speeding up my weight loss - or the 2 hour gym session on Sunday?

Or both? x

Probably both... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I had a sneaky peak this morning - well actually I'm a daily weigher lol came up 13st 4lb.

Now this may go up a little by Thursday given the alcohol consumed this weekend but 13st 4lb is the lowest weight I managed to reach on sw just before we went to Amsterdam in February.

This has really perked me up cos once I break through that barrier it's all new weight loss and onwards to the 12's!!

My Thursday wi this week was this morning cos I'm off on hols tomorrow. Very chuffed with myself cos I lost 3.5lb in 5 days!! Hols might well reverse some of that though!!

Debsie_websie said:
My Thursday wi this week was this morning cos I'm off on hols tomorrow. Very chuffed with myself cos I lost 3.5lb in 5 days!! Hols might well reverse some of that though!!

And it might not too... Have a good one... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Have a great time

Back