Thursday Weighers

sleepytimesadie said:
Curse of the earlier weigh in...Never mind babe, bigger loss next week! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks, let's hope so but probably going to have to weigh in even earlier next week and go on Tuesday, the curse of shift work!

HPSaucy said:
Thanks, let's hope so but probably going to have to weigh in even earlier next week and go on Tuesday, the curse of shift work!

That's a bummer... xx

Not looking good for me this week, my scales at home say I've not lost any.
We'll have to see if the SW scales agree.
Don't think I'm eating enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good Luck ColJack you never know what may happen!

Well Goodness knows how I've managed it but -3.25lbs today. I had a McD's last thursday and then had a major chocolate binge on Tuesday. I'm going to have to be super good and super free this week so that it doesn't catch up with me!!

Good luck everyone else x

OOOoo just noticed I've entered the holy grail of club 10 :D:D:D

Well done numnum!

Coljack hope you get a loss but you've done so amazingly well so far don't worry about it and just mix things up a bit next week.

I lost 2lb, I thought I might have got 3 this week but I did go over syns and had rather a lot to drink on the weekend! So please with that, onwards and downwards...

Lost the pound I gained the week before, so back on track, downward from now on please... Kev lost another two... Good lad...

Utter dread for tonight... Hope if I've put on then I've only put on a couple... Bank holidays ay, who blooming needs them ;) xx

I am super stressing as usual about weigh in - weighed at home this morning and its half on :( gah!!! xxx

No class for me as working. Weighed at home (scales are same) and 6lbs down. Bit of a tummy bug helped but I don't care it is still 6lbs.

I am super stressing as usual about weigh in - weighed at home this morning and its half on :( gah!!! xxx

Same here Ellebear!! Good luck and keep us informed!! You've done fantastically so far though - go you!!

Good luck to all weigh in's tonight and well done to those who lost!! xxx :)

Good Luck for tonight Thursday crew!

Rather nervous about tonight, after what I'm calling popcorngate :S 2 week and I can't seem to stick to it (unintentional as it was) I need to do better! :kickbutt:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me this week getting closer to 4st shiny now only need 1.5lb off please let it be next week x
Well done guys on the great losses xx

2.5lb off for me with 3st award! :D yay!!!

Ok so I don't know how but I lost 1.5lb tonight!!! Woohoo I'm just 12st exactly now :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back