Thursday Weighers

Gained half a lb this week. I've really not been sticking to it. Have set myself mini target to lose another 10lb before my camping weekend in 5 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chin up it's only 1lb and not a surprise ad you say, here's to next week x

Just the 1 off for me this week despite putting the most ridiculous amount of effort in & walking MILES!!! :0/

4lbs off for me yay!
Managed to pull it back after a bad week off :D

Ill be super good this week I promised myself as well - need 1lbs for 1.5 stone

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Another 2lb off this week well pleased going for the stone next week hopefully :D

Well done all !

Wendyswoo said:
5lb off for me this week, but had food poisening at the weekend!!!

Fab loss but ohhh nooooooo! You feeling better now?

Well done everyone! Ellebear 4lb off in 2 weeks! That's amazing considering how much you've lost already!

2lb off for me! Chuffed seeing as I ate a massive box of popcorn on sat :0

Last edited:
STS this week but thrilled as it was OH fathers 60th bday; celebration all weekend; it wasn't so much the food but the drink! :-( and it's now TOTM so I am really happy I STS.

We've booked our holiday; fly out on 18th June. Want to have lost my half stone by then! Mini target here we go! X

Well done everyone. Even if you didn't get the result you hoped for don't despair! We're all here together! Xxx

Well done on fantastic losses people xx -1.5 for me, little disappointed but am determined this week!

STS.

Not a great week, no plan to speak of for most of the week and a cold to boot so I didn't eat enough of the good stuff and more than I normally do of the syns ( though still within the weekly allowance I think as I did have few 2 or less syn days. )

Hi all congrats on your losses can i join Thursday weighers please lost 6 pound this week (first week)

Emma x

shenzi said:
Hi all congrats on your losses can i join Thursday weighers please lost 6 pound this week (first week)

Emma x

Hi well done on your loss too... nice to have you on board... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you sadie x

Back