Thursday Weighers

I weighed yesterday as working tomorrow night, I lost 1 1/2lb, good luck everyone with your weigh-ins

oooh nearly that time again!!! good luck TEAM THURSDAY!!!

Anyone got a super loss coming up? I am hoping for another lb cos its been a hard week. Going to bust some flab in the gym tonight - last chance workout and all that :) I did gardening last night, gym the night before. Hope it all helps to counteract my naughty flexi day on Saturday and meals out on Thurs/Fri!!! god dammit social life i have doesnt help me lose weight quickly!!!! :\

I won't be at all surprised if I gain. I;ve been shocking the last 2 weeks and afte an undeserved 3lb last week I can feel it creeping back up on me :( But onwards and downwards ... life happens, we just have to get on with it as best we can.

NumNumPigsBum said:
I won't be at all surprised if I gain. I;ve been shocking the last 2 weeks and afte an undeserved 3lb last week I can feel it creeping back up on me :( But onwards and downwards ... life happens, we just have to get on with it as best we can.

You might just surprise yourself... Like me last week... We can do this, *holds hand* come on! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It's a star week & changed my hormone pills so -1lb would be fine! :S more would be awesome lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was hoping for 2 but feeling v bloated for some reason. But 1 is better than none!!!

Good luck team Thursday!!

I'm hoping for 2 to get my 4.5 shiney- and boy do I deserve it!! Walked miles this week including 7 miles today- even ran last night for a wee bit during a fast walk- first time running in bout 18yrs lol- joined a gym & been 3 times too- want this shiney so bad but my scales aren't currently looking promising :0(

Vm019 said:
I'm hoping for 2 to get my 4.5 shiney- and boy do I deserve it!! Walked miles this week including 7 miles today- even ran last night for a wee bit during a fast walk- first time running in bout 18yrs lol- joined a gym & been 3 times too- want this shiney so bad but my scales aren't currently looking promising :0(

Good luck for tomorrow!

I'm hoping for any form of loss this week, I've had 65syns in a week for the first time ever which included some naughties from the Chinese on friday and feel huge. Started an exercise class tonight to. My arms and legs are still like jelly!

But I bet u feel great inside for doing it! - dunno what's come over me- normally I just wanted to sit on the sofa & watch tv- no time for that between walks now!!! Lol - I've reduced my syns this week too but still had my Chinese as a luxury! Star week too though so hoping that doesn't go against me!!!

How do u think you've done? I'm too nosey & keep checking scales! Good luck to u too for tomoro- hope u aren't too sore after ur efforts :0)

Ok let's get this week rolling.......

2lb off!!

Really pleased, have now gone belie the lowest point I got to back in feb. Have spent the last 5 weeks losing 11lb that I'd already lost once.....frustrating.

Onwards and downwards from here!!

Good luck everyone x

Ok let's get this week rolling.......

2lb off!!

Really pleased, have now gone belie the lowest point I got to back in feb. Have spent the last 5 weeks losing 11lb that I'd already lost once.....frustrating.

Onwards and downwards from here!!

Good luck everyone x

Well done honey xxx lets hope we all have fab losses too! xxx

well, 0.5lbs off. After the shocker I've had I'm happy with that!! Today, game face is oooonnn!!!! I will have to be super duper good this week to avoid a gain next week from the wine, choc and Mc'd's-gate which may or may not have occurred *cough*

not been weighed last week as was away for a few days, amazed myself how good i was though its like i am scared to eat something that's not good for you, !!! still had a few wines though, so tonight is the night, hoping for a loss or sts..... I need to get back on track a bit as my cooking is getting less which gets me lazy... so will need to hunt for a few more recipes.. good luck ladies, :D :D :D

NumNumPigsBum said:
well, 0.5lbs off. After the shocker I've had I'm happy with that!! Today, game face is oooonnn!!!! I will have to be super duper good this week to avoid a gain next week from the wine, choc and Mc'd's-gate which may or may not have occurred *cough*

Well done love... See I told you that you might get away with it... BTW another pound off for me and Kev... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Not weighing in tonight as I'm at the airport off for a few days :) Good luck to all Thursday weighers & well done to losses already xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I was wrong apologies, it's 1lb off not half. WOOHOO! :)

Back