Thursday Weighers

Well done love... See I told you that you might get away with it... BTW another pound off for me and Kev... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks Sadie! And well done on both of your losses :) x

Really happy with STS this week after 3 weeks off plan due to serious ill health. Ready to jump back on the wagon and go for it

Ok guys it's my D-day today I've been off plan for 3 weeks now!! I've had a crap few weeks & have been emotionally eating!! (don't think I will ever stop doing this in times of worry/upset) so my wi tonight will let me know how much damage i have done!! Back on track now done an 8 mile walk today too ;0) I will report back later sorry in advance!!

pjplatts said:
Ok guys it's my D-day today I've been off plan for 3 weeks now!! I've had a crap few weeks & have been emotionally eating!! (don't think I will ever stop doing this in times of worry/upset) so my wi tonight will let me know how much damage i have done!! Back on track now done an 8 mile walk today too ;0) I will report back later sorry in advance!!

Hope its not as bad as you think! ... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Hope its not as bad as you think! ... xx

Thanks, whatever will be, will be!! I've done it myself no one makes me eat (other than my emotions) but I will take it on the chin draw a line in the sand & back to basics for me. I've been doing it just over a year & lost 5 stone odd, (but I've got a bit complacent with it, you know the I know what I'm doing attitude) I know I can do it just got to get back on track now! x

pjplatts said:
Thanks, whatever will be, will be!! I've done it myself no one makes me eat (other than my emotions) but I will take it on the chin draw a line in the sand & back to basics for me. I've been doing it just over a year & lost 5 stone odd, (but I've got a bit complacent with it, you know the I know what I'm doing attitude) I know I can do it just got to get back on track now! x

Yeah I know what you mean we all get a bit smug, I can get away with that, which you can but not when you really want to lose... xx

1/2 off for me. Really pleased with that as was weighed in morning last week and this week was night time. So hoping for a good one next week.

1 and 1/2 lbs off for me! Only 3 lbs from my target weight!!!!

Well done to everyone today! No matter what the results are you just keep on going! :)

ouch.. sorry to hear about the gains ladies..

I almost don't want to post this now but I will..
I lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 8.5st shiney, and only 2lbs away from my 9st now..

ColJack said:
ouch.. sorry to hear about the gains ladies..

I almost don't want to post this now but I will..
I lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 8.5st shiney, and only 2lbs away from my 9st now..

You are an inspiration xx

Wow coljack well done

Pj dont worry it will come off soon enough, I've spent the last 4 weeks losing the 11lb i put on since feb when I thought I was still kind of generally sticking to plan!

Elle don't worry, didn't you up your exercise this week? That can give you a small gain and you had a couple of nights out I think you said. At least if you had a good time the 1.5 will drop off quick enough x

Well done Anna!

Back