Thursday Weighers

Rofl I got confused and thought it was Wednesday. That's the second time I've done that!!

I get confused all the time about which day it is at least we still have one full day off superfree foods to go which in my case will be very good as have had 2 bad days this week dreading Thursday! good luck all x

Not liking my odds of a loss this week.
I've been off plan most of the week since it was my birthday Sunday.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Not liking my odds of a loss this week.
I've been off plan most of the week since it was my birthday Sunday.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Happy belated birthday for Sunday, I'm the same this week was my birthday Saturday! & although I have tried to be good I know it just hasn't happened!! Lol x

New to this site

Hi all
I hope that ye don't mind me joining this, I've been a lurker for sometime & I think this kind of support is what I need to keep me on track.

Start weight - 13st 6lb (2nd May)
Wk 1 :- 2.5lb :D
Wk 2 :- 1.5lb :D
Wk 3 :- 2.5lb:D
Wk 4 :0 :sigh:
Wk 5 :0
Wk 6 : is this Thursday & I've been following the programme to a tee so I'm hoping for positive results on Thurs morning

Welcome wanda and good luck for week 6, this Thursday is my 3rd week so fingers crossed for us both x x

One more night lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tomorrow arrggghhh! lol

sleepytimesadie said:
Of course sweetie... welcome... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ah thanks v much - 3 weeks in, 4.5lb down. Hoping for 2.5lb tomorrow to get my shiny sticker x

amyd42 said:
Ah thanks v much - 3 weeks in, 4.5lb down. Hoping for 2.5lb tomorrow to get my shiny sticker x

Well done love... Mine is slow going, but getting there... I hope you get your shiney... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done love... Mine is slow going, but getting there... I hope you get your shiney... xx

Ta muchly, will keep you posted tomorrow x

sleepytimesadie said:
Omg! WI in the morning for me...

Got mine at 7:30pm argh! Normal lunch but no dinner for me until after lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Help! Buffet and chocolate cake sitting in front of me but weigh in tomorrow finding it very hard to say no! Losing motivation help!

Back