Thursday Weighers

fishcake said:
My weigh in tomorrow ! Fingers crossed for all Thursday weigh ins!!!

Your first? You do fine sweetie, believe me, you'll be chuffed come this time tomorrow... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i am hoping to lose this week after my gain last week :\ fingers crossed - good luck to the best team on here!!! TEAM THURSDAY!

Lots of love winging its way to all of you! xxxx

Ellebear said:
i am hoping to lose this week after my gain last week :\ fingers crossed - good luck to the best team on here!!! TEAM THURSDAY!

Lots of love winging its way to all of you! xxxx

Thanks babe, hope your wi is a good one xx

Oh no weigh in in 13 hours 3 bad days out of seven so just hoping for a STS tonight how's everyone else done this week?

can i join too please just done my first weekand lost 2.5lbs
im happy with that as i feel really bloated and didnt think i would have lost

Welcome YorkshireJo congratulations on your first weight loss! Good luck for you second week x

shenzi said:
Oh no weigh in in 13 hours 3 bad days out of seven so just hoping for a STS tonight how's everyone else done this week?

Had a perfect week apart from Friday, got offered 4 squares of chocolate & took em without thinking, but then played 45mins of rounders so hopefully burnt my faux par off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gooooood morning!!!!!!!!!!

And it's a good morning indeed, sun is shining and 4lb off this week. I can't believe it. Takes me to exactly 13st.

Sending loads of good vibes to everyone for a great weigh in day xx

Well this is the closest I have been to "on plan" for a very long time. Only one meal outside of it. Fingers crossed for WI tonight. It's been a long time since I've had a good loss.

Good luck everyone x

3106Catherine said:

And it's a good morning indeed, sun is shining and 4lb off this week. I can't believe it. Takes me to exactly 13st.

Nice one! :D well done!

3106Catherine said:

Good morning indeed well done you!

I've been on holidays and off plan for two weeks and last week at the end of that was up 1lb which wasn't too bad considering the amount of meals out. This week down 2lb so back on track!

Well good morning Thursday gang! And it is a good morning for me, another pound down and another two gone for Kev... Bless him he is so chuffed he did a little dance when I weighed him... Mind you, I could've kissed Leigh my C, when I got off the scales myself... xx

Good Morning, my first WI since me being back after 6 weeks.... and i lost 4lb..... well on the way to getting my first mini goal.....

Keep up the good work

Jack_D said:
Good Morning, my first WI since me being back after 6 weeks.... and i lost 4lb..... well on the way to getting my first mini goal.....

Keep up the good work

Well done love... way to go! Xx

Ali* said:
Another 1.25lbs off for me! Third week in a row - woo hoo!

Not bad considering it's been my birthday week :D

Happy belated birthday, Ali, well done on your successive losses... xx

Well done on your losses, hope I can report the same later!

Just been to the gym but gotta drag my lazy a*$e out in the rain again to go to Tesco as got curry and chips night at SW.. Just not sure which curry to make!

Back