Thursday Weighers

I never usually post my weigh in but I'm extra chuffed with 1.5 lbs off this week! Hopefully this will get me back on track to start losing and get back to target. :)

1 on for me this week :( had a look through my food diary with c but was no issues so put it down to * week and my massive increase of time and intensity of exercise. Got my gold body magic award though :D I am motivated for a nice loss next week and doing a fishy week to try boost it x

2lbs off this week for me, my 2.5 shiny and slimmer of the week

Butt3rb34n said:
1 on for me this week :( had a look through my food diary with c but was no issues so put it down to * week and my massive increase of time and intensity of exercise. Got my gold body magic award though :D I am motivated for a nice loss next week and doing a fishy week to try boost it x

Hiya - that sounds just like me, loads of increased exercise and stated on track (no booze even) and last week put on 1lb, will see what the scales say at WI tonight.

So, does having a lot of fish speed things up? I have trouble eating a lot of the super speed foods as my stomach doesn't agree with fruit at all. I love fish though? X

My first post

Hi

I am new to slimming world and to this forum, I managed to lose 4lb last week, my 1st week - I hope I lose some more tonight but I haven't done as much 'body magic' as I probably should... have to wait and see xx

Surprisingly i have managed to lose 3 pound Im shocked had a few bad days but i won't let it that bad week catch me up next week! Congratulations on all your losses and good luck for next week x

cindersmcphee said:
1 and 1/2 off for me. Any loss next week will get me into the 12's

Well done enjoy the 12s next week! x

amyd42 said:
Hiya - that sounds just like me, loads of increased exercise and stated on track (no booze even) and last week put on 1lb, will see what the scales say at WI tonight.

So, does having a lot of fish speed things up? I have trouble eating a lot of the super speed foods as my stomach doesn't agree with fruit at all. I love fish though? X

With a lot of fish being speed I've seen a few threads on here where people have done well when having lots of fish for a week.
Good luck for your wi x

Oh my... Lost 1.5lb... Now in the 11s :):):) xxx Well done to all losers!!!!

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

shenzi said:
Surprisingly i have managed to lose 3 pound Im shocked had a few bad days but i won't let it that bad week catch me up next week! Congratulations on all your losses and good luck for next week x

And slimmer of the week! X

2 off & slimmer of the week! Well chuffed- my scales were showing very different results- my hard work paid off- roll on next thurs & well done everyone :0)

mistysmummy said:
Well done guys on all the losses 4lb off for me this week and 4st shiny so over the moon xx

Well done that brilliant inspirational x

Back