Thursday Weighers

half a pound of tonight not to bad considering i wasnt the best this week lol :D

1 off for me, tiny bit, meh but that takes me to 20lb off total, 6.5 off at group so I WILL get that 1/2 sticker next week!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellebear said:
3lbs off for me - and just 2 to go to get my 5 stone sticker!!!! :) woohoo!

Well done ellebear that's amazing that 2 will be gone next week! X

4lbs off for me :bliss: ! Really fantastic as this was my week of getting back my focus after blowing it the week before. Only 2lbs to go for my 1 stone award. Really want that next week as I need that fresh burst of inspiration. Hitting 1st is such a good landmark, can get stuck into the next one then!

chloecat said:
4lbs off for me :bliss: ! Really fantastic as this was my week of getting back my focus after blowing it the week before. Only 2lbs to go for my 1 stone award. Really want that next week as I need that fresh burst of inspiration. Hitting 1st is such a good landmark, can get stuck into the next one then!

Well done chloe good luck for the shiny next week!

Ellebear said:

Yayyyyyy thats fab hun well done!

Well all in all I think the Thursday posse have had a damn good week!

Ellebear said:

NICE! :) well done!

farmer me said:
totally gutted was up 1 pound , had gone swimming and spinning during the week , really felt i had lost weight:mad:

We had a lady in class who did the same! I wonder if it is water retention?

Well done Thursday guys on some fab losses xx

For those peeps who sts or put on, take heart and don't give up...

Last week I gained 1lb....

This week I lost 5 1/2lbs and got my 3 1/2 stone shiny and sotw!!

So don't worry as any gains may balance out next week xxx

this weeks weightloss :)

hi all

I had weigh-in yesterday morning & I lost 4 lbs:D:D:D
I'm so thrilled as I did work hard at it this week.
I also for my first half stone award (how do I get that up on my signature on this forum?)
that's 10lbs in total now, so i just want to keep the momentum going from now on.

Hi All

1.5lbs on for me, but after a 10 day holiday, so actually pretty chuffed with that. Back on plan now....!

Lost 1lb this week *sigh*
Feel like I am chipping away at a mountain with a teaspoon.

OrangeRachel said:
Lost 1lb this week *sigh*
Feel like I am chipping away at a mountain with a teaspoon.

Yeah know the feeling... But, we are losing, that's what we have to focus on... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Uh oh- fathers day dinner for my wee daddy- scampi to start with - I dread to think of the syns- only having bout 6 pieces and tartare sauce -rest of dinner is free if I skip dessert - but I was hoping to get a Chinese later too!!!

Back