Thursday Weighers

Vm019 said:
Uh oh- fathers day dinner for my wee daddy- scampi to start with - I dread to think of the syns- only having bout 6 pieces and tartare sauce -rest of dinner is free if I skip dessert - but I was hoping to get a Chinese later too!!!

I didn't avoid dessert :0/ 3 scoops ice cream strawberries and half a meringue nest- another 10 syns!

I started the sw plan last mon weighed but weighed in on thurs as that class is more convienient for me and had lost 1 1/2lbs, I have switched from weightwatchers as was not getting on with the new propoints plan, fingers crossed for a good loss this week after a full week on sw. Good luck this week everyone. x

already nervous for weigh in this week - had a couple of major blips and i am now working my ass off in the gym this week to make up for it!!! hehe! xxxxx

Hi, I joined slimming world on thursday so my first weigh in will be this week! My stats are on the side I think. I hope I get some results, I'm feeling good about the diet so far!
xx

Ellebear said:
already nervous for weigh in this week - had a couple of major blips and i am now working my ass off in the gym this week to make up for it!!! hehe! xxxxx

Oi Mrs have some faith, you always think you are not going to lose and you always do ... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oi Mrs have some faith, you always think you are not going to lose and you always do ... xx

I dont ALWAYS lose...hehe! but i am really trying to eat the right things and do more exercise of late - i am off to the gym tonight to burn some of the weekend indulgance off!!! :) xxx

Ellebear said:
I dont ALWAYS lose...hehe! but i am really trying to eat the right things and do more exercise of late - i am off to the gym tonight to burn some of the weekend indulgance off!!! :) xxx

Good luck babe, I am hoping for at least another one! Take care! Xx

Ellebear said:

Ellebear I am feeling your pain... I was doing great until yday when I had three toffee dodgers & two bags of crisps... Why o why would I do that?? Have worked my backside off in the gym today though!!! :( xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I'm going to WI on Thursday from this week so hope I'm welcome to join your group I'm skipping over from the Monday group :)

I will be starting from scratch as I have nearly put back on the whole of the half stone I originally lost :(

I have 3 months and 3 weeks to fight the flab till my big day in October Arrrrggghhhhhh!!!!

Vicki-26 said:
Hi

I'm going to WI on Thursday from this week so hope I'm welcome to join your group I'm skipping over from the Monday group :)

I will be starting from scratch as I have nearly put back on the whole of the half stone I originally lost :(

I have 3 months and 3 weeks to fight the flab till my big day in October Arrrrggghhhhhh!!!!

Welcome to the Thursday club and congratulations on your big day not long now! X

Gonna WI in myself Thursday morn as I can't make it to group! This week has been terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This week has been terrible for me too wish my class was in the morning so could get it out the way and can start a new leaf.

Hi All, I'm new to this site and starting slimming world again tomorrow and would appreciate any help and advice you can give me (I've got about 8 stone to lose). Cheers

Good luck to all tomz xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Dreading tomorrows WI. I've definitely put on weight. It's been a bad week food wise. Too many syns over the weekend.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back