Thursday Weighers

ColJack said:
Dreading tomorrows WI. I've definitely put on weight. It's been a bad week food wise. Too many syns over the weekend.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Same here but good luck you never know! X

I've been good this week- depending on a loss cos after tomoro I c Bryan Adams & bonjovi in a week- and a 40th bday!!!! Ekk! Gave blood yesterday so that'll help a bit!

Good luck everyone!

Hi Alien-chick

I'm re-joining tomorrow after drastically falling off the wagon so will be first WI for Thursday group got me too :)

Ellebear said:
I always dread weigh in unless i have a perfect week!!!! xxxx

We aren't perfect, but we are doing well babe, just look at your pictures and see the strides you've made... If we have a little gain, we know we can deal, have faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
We aren't perfect, but we are doing well babe, just look at your pictures and see the strides you've made... If we have a little gain, we know we can deal, have faith... xx

Thanks so much honey...u do look after me in my negative moments!!! Xx

Ok so kicking off the Thursday crew......2lb off which takes me in to the 12's yay!!!!!

Good luck everyone xx

Hello All xxx

Can I join in? I've just had my first WI (doing SW online) and I've lost 4lbs. I have only been 100% on last 3 days so kicking myself at what I could have achieved!

Morning all, I am down 2lbs this week and my first stone, delighted! Good luck to everyone weighing in today!

Ouch! A sts for both of us today... I know where I went wrong, though, I didn't eat at all on Saturday too hungover, Kev however is puzzled, he has stuck pretty much to plan... I shall sit down with him later and go through what He might have slipped up on... :(

There is hope for everyone worrying about WI. I had a pretty bad week - only one day 100% and still managed to lose 2.5lb - my biggest loss in a long time! ;) So good luck everyone.

I've only 0.5lb to go to reach target. I recently lowered it by 7lb and still feel there's a further bit of leeway. Still if I reach it next week I'll be happy to maintain there for the summer.

Hi,

I'm new to the site, hope you don't mind me posting here!?

I joined last Thursday so today was my first weigh in and I've lost 3lb - chuffed!

I've been following EE, do people think I'd lose more on red and green days?

Well done everyone x

Jenny

Wannabethin1979 said:
Hi,

I'm new to the site, hope you don't mind me posting here!?

I joined last Thursday so today was my first weigh in and I've lost 3lb - chuffed!

I've been following EE, do people think I'd lose more on red and green days?

Well done everyone x

Jenny

*waves* hello there... I think your doing well on we, my motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it... Stick with what your doing and fiddle about with it when its not working... xx

1 off for me. Wanted more been really good this week, surely this increased exercise isn't still affecting me, fingers crossed for something more next week x
Good luck everyone x

2.5 Off this week and slimmer of the week

I think exercise does go against you a bit if you've just started exercise - I've been exercising loads the past 3 weeks and its only starting to show this week - apparently ur body goes into shock for a few weeks and tries to store fluid to compensate for the exercise - takes it a while to come to terms with the fact that the exercise may now be 'normal' to your system - thats my thoughts anyways! I havent done anything different this week and think i've three off! putting it down to my body finally realising exercise is expected and its no longer having a fit at the thought of me walking lol - cos believe me its not something i or my body have been used to ;o)

Well i stayed the same but i know why so on it better than ever next week going for 3 pound loss to take me to a stone! Hope everyone else has done better than me! X

Back