Thursday Weighers

STS & I'm pleased with that. Well done to all losers :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 off for me this week although my scales at home show 4 so bit confused cos they are always half a pound more than class scales- now they are 1 less than Sw scales :0/

Gained 1lb this week. Deserved it though.
Far too many syns on the weekend, gotta stop buying fibre plus bars and velvet crunch crisps on a Friday. :(

Ah well. It's only a little hiccup so next week is going to be a 100% week.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1.5lb off for me and I got my long awaited 3 stone award!! Woohoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs off for me tonight xxx

Hi - lost 2.5 tonight :D Yay me! But a bit gutted to miss out on Slimmer of the Week by half a pound!! :sigh:

2lbs off and got my 1 stone award!!!!!! So pleased :bliss: . Overdid the syns slightly on cake when I got home, but just needed a little celebratory moment - nothing too horrendous, a vanilla cream slice and 2 Mr. Kipling cakes ;) Apart from drinkies with friends tomorrow, really pushing again. Want my 1 1/2 stone sticker now!!!

4lb off this week! Think it's cos I only lost 1/2lb last week which was a bit undeserved so probably levelling out.

Also got my 2 stone, think I would have got SOTW but had to leave after 1 1/2hrs and class still had 4 people to chat to so missed out (our classes are nearly 2 hours long some weeks!).

Going on holiday next week so gives me a bit of a buffer, definitely do not want to put on more than 3 1/2lb as want to keep above the 2 stone.

2lb off for me this week :) happy cos I feel like I've hit a bit of a brick wall lately...:(

2lb off for me this week :) happy cos I feel like I've hit a bit of a brick wall lately...:(

Tinkerbell - couldn't agree with you more! 2.5lbs off for me this week which I am really chuffed with following 1.5lb holiday gain last week and also having hit your brick wall over the past few months...!

Back