Thursday Weighers

I'm gonna have to face the music tonight... I'm expecting 2lb on tbh. After last week :breakdiet: :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! This week is 100% week now as I'm gonna be on damage control as I've got my Hols next week!

Ooo I'd love to be going on hol, going anywhere nice?

Devon for 1 week with my parents, leaving the OH at his parents (as he's housebound with IBS) the joke between us is that I'm going on a carer's respite lol but I need the time off my full time job, my part time job and looking after him so I'm looking forward to it :)

The only thing is I'm gonna let my hair down but hopefully not my weight up! Haha

Just got back from my early morning weigh in, then weighed Kev... Pleased to say two pounds gone for both of us this week... I got my stone award... yay! Slow but sure I am getting there... More pleased for Kev though, he is so chuffed...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Vm019 said:
Weighed in early this morning at 9.30 class- 3.5 off... That's 5 st 1 gone forever :0)

Congrats... Good feeling isn't it? Mine is only a stone, but means a lot to me... xx

Oh it's great! Its amazing how much a certificate r sticker means lol :0) gonna have a treat today - always do when I reach a sticker :0)

Vm019 said:
Congrats to u too- it's not only a stone- a stone is loads!!! :0) be very proud! X x

I am love, this means that the nightmare of the last two years is behind me, I have taken control, and even though my losses ate slow compared to others its in the right direction... Finding you lot on here has helped no end... Onwards and downwards everyone... xx

Lost 1/2 lb :)

All hail the SS Soup! :worthy::worthy: I really was on for another gain this week until I had 2 days of SS Soup!

Still not back to what I was 2 weeks ago though ...

I'm going back to basics this week - meal planning and measuring - 100%!

Morning everybody!! :) Hope you all do good with todays weigh in's... Good luck xxx

Well done everyone so far! Ill let you know how im getting at 7pm! x

louisa_jane said:
First ever weigh in as Ive only just joined :p But the scales there are a lot nicer than mine at home so technically im 5lbs lighter without having even started yay!

Well done love... xx

Welcome Safia and good luck for this evening mine isnt till 7pm so ill be starving lol xx

Back