Thursday Weighers

shenzi said:
And..... drum roll please..... Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month!

WOOO!

3lb off for me this week! Soooo pleased really thought I'd gained!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vm019 said:
Weighed in early this morning at 9.30 class- 3.5 off... That's 5 st 1 gone forever :0)

Well done!! I didn't do quite so well but I'm very pleased with my half lb loss this week :)

Butt3rb34n said:
Only 7lbs till target !

Me too!! I never thought I would get this far! I honestly can't remember the last time I was this weight. I may have even still been at school.

It's a great feeling to be so close, isn't it?
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a great feeling to be so close, isn't it?
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Well done to you too! It's great I want it so bad I just can't wait! But OH came back today for a month from 5weeks away so went out for tea I've calculated about 30syns for the lot just have to remember to be good the rest of the week :)

Morning All

Another 1 1/2 lbs off for me last night and I am so pleased after hitting the plateau recently. Also got into the 9's again (last time in Feb this year). I've started to recently increase my water intake to 2 litres a day and I am sure this has helped (skin looks better too!).

Have a good week!

2nd Weight-In

Well this is my first post :).....I had my second weight in last night and was sooooo pleased.

week 1: -5.5lbs
week 2: -3lbs

I have a long way to go, but trying to keep myself motivated. I love reading everyones sucess stories on here - amazing stuff!

lulubell10 said:
Only 1lb again this week so another 1lb for my 3st awardx

It isn't only a pound! It's a whole pound that has gone... Never think that a pound is not an achievement... I 'only' lose a pound most weeks, but its a pound gone not on! ... xx hugs xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks hun its just when you see others losing 2-4lbs a weeks gets me down a bit but as you say at least its coming off and not going on x

lulubell10 said:
Thanks hun its just when you see others losing 2-4lbs a weeks gets me down a bit but as you say at least its coming off and not going on x

I used to feel the same, never slimmer of the week, but my consultant Leigh told me to look on it this way, if you lose one pound a week for 52 weeks that's a lot of weight gone... Slowly but surely... xx

My mums also trying to lose weight and she keeps moaning that she's losing less than 1lb a week but she's still lost 11 lbs overall. You've just got to add them up, every one of them counts!

Fionat29 said:
My mums also trying to lose weight and she keeps moaning that she's losing less than 1lb a week but she's still lost 11 lbs overall. You've just got to add them up, every one of them counts!

Definaty... we will do it... eventually... xx

Well fellow Thursday weighers I really think I will gain this week been really poorly with a severe case of tonsillitis all I have eaten is ice cream/milkshakes/yogurt/rice pudding just anything soft that will go down so I'm expecting a whopping gain on the scales :(

Good luck to everyone else x

Vicki-26 said:
Well fellow Thursday weighers I really think I will gain this week been really poorly with a severe case of tonsillitis all I have eaten is ice cream/milkshakes/yogurt/rice pudding just anything soft that will go down so I'm expecting a whopping gain on the scales :(

Good luck to everyone else x

Awww hun i hope not fingers crossed x

Back