Thursday Weighers

Vicki-26 said:
Well fellow Thursday weighers I really think I will gain this week been really poorly with a severe case of tonsillitis all I have eaten is ice cream/milkshakes/yogurt/rice pudding just anything soft that will go down so I'm expecting a whopping gain on the scales :(

Good luck to everyone else x

Good luck vicki hope you haven't gained abd that you are feeling better xx

Ellebear said:
good luck Team Thursday!!!! i best lose this week - :( haha!

It's my turn to dread it this week honey, I think I am * week this week... At my age you can't plan on it, but, I have had that 'feeling' at the base of my stomach, and I have been a bit teary... We'll see, fingers x'd... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I too am dreading this week. Started off well but involved 3 pieces of choc cake over my syn allowance. * on it's way plus I'm poorly so feeling generally crappy and sorry for myself :(

Hubby just gone to get me a bottle of wine too, very stressful at work at the moment too :(

I need a good cry and get it all out of my system I think!

3106Catherine said:
I too am dreading this week. Started off well but involved 3 pieces of choc cake over my syn allowance. * on it's way plus I'm poorly so feeling generally crappy and sorry for myself :(

Hubby just gone to get me a bottle of wine too, very stressful at work at the moment too :(

I need a good cry and get it all out of my system I think!

Sounds like you need a hug or two as well babe... If we gain we'll make a pact and knuckle down again next week for a big loss then ok? I'll let you know after weigh in, in the morning... Good luck and have a nice relax tonight, and not too much of that wine ya hear! Xx

well im back and i have synned in 6 weeks i have gained 7 lbs and have had another really bad week so expecting a gain today. I have got myself organised for a 100% week and prepared 6 tubs of quorn chili and rice and 6 tubs of vege curry and rice 4 vegetarian scotch eggs at 1/2 syn for 2 and some mullerlight jellys with frozen raspberries. I'm working the next 5 days 8 hour and 9 hour shifts (in a convienience store)so i am prepared and will be taking no money in with me at all to stop temptation. I would avoid weigh in today if i could but im helping out taking the money so i cant lol so gonna have to go face the music !

Morning all xxx

Just wanna say hi and good luck to everyone weighing in today :cross: and especially to Ellebear, BopKatie, sleepytimesadie & natasha1974...you all sound so worried :hide: Hope you all do better than you expected xx

I have my first wi since coming back from holiday...but I've woken up feeling quite thin lol! Hope it lasts till wi tonight...:rolleyes:

Thanks sadie, but an open bottle of wine is an empty bottle of wine but I do feel a little better today.

I'm also a but ashamed to report that after a less than 100% week when I honestly deserved to STS at the very least, I have a 2lb loss.

I think def the water and green tea, wii zumba and flabelos are to thank for saving me this week.

Good luck to everyone weighing in later xx

Ali* said:
Is it Thursday already?

2lbs off for me!

Chuffed to bits!

I hope so!! I have a habit of posting a day early, I saw this and thought I'd done it again lol

Well done on the loss!

Sorry to say but a two pound gain for me, and I am also afraid I will never go back to class after today...I told my c that I was expecting a gain because I think I might be due for * week... She got really cross and snapped at me in front of everyone, saying she was fed up with us girls using this as an excuse... This is the first gain I have had since I started in April... My * week is erratic because I am approaching the menopause... I don't always gain but I know it is water and it will come off next week... My confidence is not high since my breakdown, but I stood there, held my head up and walked out without crying... I went to the loo and sobbed... A couple of the others who weigh in early before work came to me and hugged me, one of them even gave me a lift home, as I walk usually... Kev opened the door and saw my face, bless him, he is the most mild mannered man in the world and even he swore... I feel really upset, but I won't give in, I will just weigh in at home and rely on you lot for info... I will not pay that woman one more penny of my hard earned cash... She picked the wrong time to kick me up the butt... On the plus side, Kev sts...

Hi sadie, i can't believe that she would think it is ok to raise her voice slightly to a member that's pays good money for the privilege. The consultants are there to help and give us a kick up the bum but never ever raise their voice the most my consultant would say is come on now get stuck in and have you got a target for next week? I think you should think about making a complaint to head office as that is out of order.

From what my consultant said last week they have all had performance meetings in the last couple of weeks she must have had an bum kicking herself still no excuse though!

Good luck going it alone sadie we will all be here to help as much as we can x x x x x x x

shenzi said:
Hi sadie, i can't believe that she would think it is ok to raise her voice slightly to a member that's pays good money for the privilege. The consultants are there to help and give us a kick up the bum but never ever raise their voice the most my consultant would say is come on now get stuck in and have you got a target for next week? I think you should think about making a complaint to head office as that is out of order.

From what my consultant said last week they have all had performance meetings in the last couple of weeks she must have had an bum kicking herself still no excuse though!

Good luck going it alone sadie we will all be here to help as much as we can x x x x x x x

Thank you babe, I haven't got it in me to complain at the moment, I will see how I feel later, but right now I am low in anycase, so I do take things harder than most... Years ago I would've snapped back but since I was ill I can't do it anymore... I will have a think today and talk to my councillor, I won't give in on SW though I have come too far to let it go to waste now, and I need the extra confidence losing weight gives me...

Good morning

I STS this week which I am really pleased about because I've been poorly with tonsillitis and eating icecream and milkshake because it's all that would go down :(
On a good note no excess to work off will give it my all this week :)

Sorry to say but a two pound gain for me, and I am also afraid I will never go back to class after today...I told my c that I was expecting a gain because I think I might be due for * week... She got really cross and snapped at me in front of everyone, saying she was fed up with us girls using this as an excuse... This is the first gain I have had since I started in April... My * week is erratic because I am approaching the menopause... I don't always gain but I know it is water and it will come off next week... My confidence is not high since my breakdown, but I stood there, held my head up and walked out without crying... I went to the loo and sobbed... A couple of the others who weigh in early before work came to me and hugged me, one of them even gave me a lift home, as I walk usually... Kev opened the door and saw my face, bless him, he is the most mild mannered man in the world and even he swore... I feel really upset, but I won't give in, I will just weigh in at home and rely on you lot for info... I will not pay that woman one more penny of my hard earned cash... She picked the wrong time to kick me up the butt... On the plus side, Kev sts...

That is awful Sadie, you just don't need that type of attitude from someone who is meant to be there to support you. Besides, if its the only gain you've ever had since starting then I think that is pretty amazing!!

I don't go to group at all, I've done it online, although I'm about to cancel that as I really dont use it. I have an app now to record my weight and mini's is like my support group. It hasn't held me back at all.

Don't let the silly woman knock your confidence cos you're doing so well x

3106Catherine said:
That is awful Sadie, you just don't need that type of attitude from someone who is meant to be there to support you. Besides, if its the only gain you've ever had since starting then I think that is pretty amazing!!

I don't go to group at all, I've done it online, although I'm about to cancel that as I really dont use it. I have an app now to record my weight and mini's is like my support group. It hasn't held me back at all.

Don't let the silly woman knock your confidence cos you're doing so well x

Thank you babe... since finding this site, and the lovely people on it I know I can do this... More than ever now I want to succeed... And with you lot behind me my Kev and my Bro, I know I will... Thanks again... xx

Back