Thursday Weighers

Stay positive Sadie, you can do it, that really was not a nice thing to say but rise above it, best of luck whether you decide to do it alone or go to group x

Unfortunately no weigh in for me tonight, last week I was away and this week I'm working, I just want to know how much I've put on!!

Couldn't get to another class this week either but next week I'm going to have to as don't want to not get weighed for 3 weeks!

Unfortunately no weigh in for me tonight, last week I was away and this week I'm working, I just want to know how much I've put on!!

Couldn't get to another class this week either but next week I'm going to have to as don't want to not get weighed for 3 weeks!
On the positive side babe this gives you a whole week to repair any damage you might have done... who knows you might even lose... xx

sadie thats awfull i would phone up and complain when you are ready no one should be treated like that. I gained again this week 2.5lbs so over the last 7 weeks ive gained 8lbs:cry:all my own fault ive had lots of stuff going on and have been emotional eating but my consultant has been more than understanding and i'm now determined to get back on track. I personally couldnt not go to group as i need that support.

Anyway last night i prepared all my meals for the next week as im working the next 5 days 8-9 hour shifts so i cannot and will not fail this week 105 days till my cruise

sleepytimesadie said:
On the positive side babe this gives you a whole week to repair any damage you might have done... who knows you might even lose... xx

Thanks, that would be a bonus! I usually find I need to see how much I've put on to kick me up the a*$e but it got to Tuesday and I gave myself a good talking!! I said I like the variety of food I do on SW, I'm enjoying it and like the way my body is feeling so why am I doing this to myself? Got back on track that day!

I am taking today to think through everything before I decide, and no matter what, I will continue with the sw eating plan... She probably had a bad morning or whatever, I should have answered back, and not be the coward I have become... Apart from a dent to my fragile confidence, she has just spurred me on to lose well next week, if I decide to leave class I will still have the support on here, and I could possibly move classes... I will have a good think...

Thanks, that would be a bonus! I usually find I need to see how much I've put on to kick me up the a*$e but it got to Tuesday and I gave myself a good talking!! I said I like the variety of food I do on SW, I'm enjoying it and like the way my body is feeling so why am I doing this to myself? Got back on track that day!
You go girl... xx

Good morning

I STS this week which I am really pleased about because I've been poorly with tonsillitis and eating icecream and milkshake because it's all that would go down :(
On a good note no excess to work off will give it my all this week :)
Hope your feeling better... xx

Sorry to say but a two pound gain for me, and I am also afraid I will never go back to class after today...I told my c that I was expecting a gain because I think I might be due for * week... She got really cross and snapped at me in front of everyone, saying she was fed up with us girls using this as an excuse... This is the first gain I have had since I started in April... My * week is erratic because I am approaching the menopause... I don't always gain but I know it is water and it will come off next week... My confidence is not high since my breakdown, but I stood there, held my head up and walked out without crying... I went to the loo and sobbed... A couple of the others who weigh in early before work came to me and hugged me, one of them even gave me a lift home, as I walk usually... Kev opened the door and saw my face, bless him, he is the most mild mannered man in the world and even he swore... I feel really upset, but I won't give in, I will just weigh in at home and rely on you lot for info... I will not pay that woman one more penny of my hard earned cash... She picked the wrong time to kick me up the butt... On the plus side, Kev sts...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Sadie

I agree with the comments - I think your C was completely in the wrong. I am in the same boat as you - erratic * weeks as I too am approaching the menopause. I ALWAYS gain on * weeks and completely expect to gain a couple of lbs this week in view of this and yes, will volunteer this at the scales tonight. I wonder if your consultant (assuming female of course) was also on her * week hence her mood :sigh:? You have done so well since April. Please keep your chin up and look forward to a great loss next week (and I promise I will too!). Take care x

JAM21 said:
Hi Sadie

I agree with the comments - I think your C was completely in the wrong. I am in the same boat as you - erratic * weeks as I too am approaching the menopause. I ALWAYS gain on * weeks and completely expect to gain a couple of lbs this week in view of this and yes, will volunteer this at the scales tonight. I wonder if your consultant (assuming female of course) was also on her * week hence her mood :sigh:? You have done so well since April. Please keep your chin up and look forward to a great loss next week (and I promise I will too!). Take care x

Thanks babe, I am feeling a little better, had a long chat with Kev and I might just go back next week just to show her she was wrong... We will compare notes next week... I am sure we will be on top form by then... xx

Sadie my supportive lovely!!! I can only send you a virtual hug for what happenned :( hope you are okay.

I always try to think of things from both sides, and perhaps she wanted to motivate you by saying you shouldnt use * week as an excuse. Plus she wouldnt know about your erratic * weeks and any other background info - so perhaps you both were having a bad day.

I would say to give it one more go, before giving up group support, and if you have her number, perhaps give her a call and tell her you got upset and your reasons. Then she knows for future, and can support you like a proper C should do.

2lbs is hardly anything for * week - i gained 3 last week didnt i? I hope to lose it this week!!!

Sending you more love, and hope you dont think i have spoke out of turn - just trying to help - as i know i dont think i could do SW without my group.

Lots of love, EB x

Wow ! After a week of Superspeed soup for lunch, 2 litres of water a day, wii fit and my new aqua aerobics class last night, this morning I lost 3.5lb, have lost 9lb in 3 weeks :eek:)

Starting weight: 15st 6lb
Week 1: - 3lb
Week 2: - 2.5lb
Week 3: - 3.5lb

Ellebear said:
Sadie my supportive lovely!!! I can only send you a virtual hug for what happenned :( hope you are okay.

I always try to think of things from both sides, and perhaps she wanted to motivate you by saying you shouldnt use * week as an excuse. Plus she wouldnt know about your erratic * weeks and any other background info - so perhaps you both were having a bad day.

I would say to give it one more go, before giving up group support, and if you have her number, perhaps give her a call and tell her you got upset and your reasons. Then she knows for future, and can support you like a proper C should do.

2lbs is hardly anything for * week - i gained 3 last week didnt i? I hope to lose it this week!!!

Sending you more love, and hope you dont think i have spoke out of turn - just trying to help - as i know i dont think i could do SW without my group.

Lots of love, EB x

No your support and advice is always welcome... I have calmed down since this morning, and I know these days I take things much more to heart than I used to, I will be ok, babe and I will go back next week and I will lose... Thank you babe, it's people like you that pull me through...xx

Lost 2.5lbs this week, got my 3st shiny and was slimmer of the week

frankied said:
Lost 2.5lbs this week, got my 3st shiny and was slimmer of the week

Well done hun i weigh in at half five Ekkkk

so hungry

Got to wait right until 6.30 for my weigh in and soooooo desperately want another 2 pound loss so i can get my shiny stone sticker..... :D,,, i need to update my weight on here, desperately need a ticker factory thing but have tried so many times and i just can't do it, well here's to 6.30,, no more drinks for food for me till after that,, GOOD LUCK GIRLS, :D

Back