Thursday Weighers

Got to wait right until 6.30 for my weigh in and soooooo desperately want another 2 pound loss so i can get my shiny stone sticker..... :D,,, i need to update my weight on here, desperately need a ticker factory thing but have tried so many times and i just can't do it, well here's to 6.30,, no more drinks for food for me till after that,, GOOD LUCK GIRLS, :D

Good luck for weigh in hun.:)

With your ticker are copying the wrong URL? You need the copy the one that says for messages boards above it.

sadie thats awfull i would phone up and complain when you are ready no one should be treated like that. I gained again this week 2.5lbs so over the last 7 weeks ive gained 8lbs:cry:all my own fault ive had lots of stuff going on and have been emotional eating but my consultant has been more than understanding and i'm now determined to get back on track. I personally couldnt not go to group as i need that support.

Anyway last night i prepared all my meals for the next week as im working the next 5 days 8-9 hour shifts so i cannot and will not fail this week 105 days till my cruise

Try to consider in damage control you've still lost loads of weight and if you stopped going to class you may have put on lots more than 8lb i know i could do that in 1 week not 8. I think planning ahead is a good idea when i feel emotional i reach for the easy option so if your putting things in place the healthier food will be the easier option. Don't let the gain get on top of you be proud that it isn't worse and try and work through why your feeling down which i know is easier said that done. Keep on keeping on :)

I just got weighed am really upset that i sts, been good this week :-( i dunno what to do sob:-(

Wannabethin1979 said:
Wow ! After a week of Superspeed soup for lunch, 2 litres of water a day, wii fit and my new aqua aerobics class last night, this morning I lost 3.5lb, have lost 9lb in 3 weeks :eek:)

Starting weight: 15st 6lb
Week 1: - 3lb
Week 2: - 2.5lb
Week 3: - 3.5lb

That's brill I have been on the superspeed soup all week & 3 days off plan with icecream & chocolate I still weighed in last night and lost 2lb I say its the soup, iv just made another batch for this week :) well done on 9lb in 3 wks FAB x

I just got weighed am really upset that i sts, been good this week :-( i dunno what to do sob:-(

Awh *hugs* hun, try to hang in there. It will come off, it could be as you don't have much weight to loose. But if you stay on plan you'll hopefully see a loss next week. :)

You could try eating lots of speed and super speed foods and uping how much you're drinking and see if that helps.

Well that's another 3 pound off for me! Well done to all losers and chin up to all those that gained or stayed the same it will be better next week! xx

frankied said:
Awh *hugs* hun, try to hang in there. It will come off, it could be as you don't have much weight to loose. But if you stay on plan you'll hopefully see a loss next week. :)

You could try eating lots of speed and super speed foods and uping how much you're drinking and see if that helps.

Well i already drink 4 litres a day don't think i could fit any more in lol Im really disheartened at sts Maybe i should cut out my syns? not that i was having many a day around 4 :-( i ate super speed soup for my lunch a few day maybe i should try eating it every day?

I lost ......drum roll......5lbs!

So I have got my 5 stone award now! Hooray!

Thanks for the support!!! Xxx

Ellebear said:

Wow, well done that is excellent, you must be so chuffed, how far have you got to go until you get to target? (I don't think I can see from my phone) x

Ellebear said:

Proud of you honey... Well done... x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks gang - i am very pleased. Very pleased.

Saucy - my stats say i have 31lb to go to target, but i may have set my target too low.....ive never been slim (this is the lightest i have been as an adult) so i cant judge it very well!

Taking it a pound at a time.

x

Well i already drink 4 litres a day don't think i could fit any more in lol Im really disheartened at sts Maybe i should cut out my syns? not that i was having many a day around 4 :-( i ate super speed soup for my lunch a few day maybe i should try eating it every day?

Dont get disheartened, maybe try shaking things up a bit. Do you do EE, red or green? 4 syns a day isnt that many. I tend to use my syns weekly, but have usually reached 80-90 by end of the weekend.

I find if I keep my body guessing, then i lose more.

I ate two slice of pavlova last sunday, 2 slices of choc cake at work on tuesday and another on weds, plus a bottle of wine weds night and lost 2lb. I have started flabelos and i have done zumba on the wii once this week but i think the reason i still lose is my diet is varied every day so it keeps my bosy guessing.
APologies if you already do this, and what works for one wont necessarily work for all, just this works for me xx

Thanks gang - i am very pleased. Very pleased.

Saucy - my stats say i have 31lb to go to target, but i may have set my target too low.....ive never been slim (this is the lightest i have been as an adult) so i cant judge it very well!

Taking it a pound at a time.

x

Well done on your loss hun, so thats the 3lb back off plus another 2!! Your target isnt too low!! Its the same as mine and I plan to get there and so will you!!!!!! Set small targets now. If this is the lightest you have been as an adult (this is the lightest ive been since age 24) then every lb is a bonus right xx

well done to you.. bet you're chuffed...

I lost 2 lbs this week...

Way to go hun, you are such an inspriation, you have done so incredibly well. I do keep expecting to see you tootling through Bromsgrove after a previous post you wrote about the traffic here lol

Don't cut out your syns, you need them. How long have you been on the plan?

Well done ellebear!!!!!!

Dont get disheartened, maybe try shaking things up a bit. Do you do EE, red or green? 4 syns a day isnt that many. I tend to use my syns weekly, but have usually reached 80-90 by end of the weekend.

I find if I keep my body guessing, then i lose more.

I ate two slice of pavlova last sunday, 2 slices of choc cake at work on tuesday and another on weds, plus a bottle of wine weds night and lost 2lb. I have started flabelos and i have done zumba on the wii once this week but i think the reason i still lose is my diet is varied every day so it keeps my bosy guessing.
APologies if you already do this, and what works for one wont necessarily work for all, just this works for me xx

hey i go to the gym and swim atleast 3 times a week, also im doing ee but i dont eat to many carbs maybe i should be doin red days ? aint got a clue were to start with that xxx:sigh:

mind if i join here?
New to the forum, was my first weigh in today and shocking i only lost half a pound! lol!
was good all weel aswell! Apparently the C said i wasnt optimising properly so went through a few things! roll on next week for dropping afew decent pounds!

well done everyone on the losses!

Steph. x

Back