Thursday Weighers

Emmajoyce said:
hey i go to the gym and swim atleast 3 times a week, also im doing ee but i dont eat to many carbs maybe i should be doin red days ? aint got a clue were to start with that xxx:sigh:

Have you taken your measurements? You may be losing inches rather than weight. Is the exercise a relatively new thing? You will retain water when you start but you could be losing inches still.

It's one of the reasons why I've tried to put off exercise until my weight loss really slows down.

I do red days only, cos carbs is what puts the weight on me.

weller1 said:
mind if i join here?
New to the forum, was my first weigh in today and shocking i only lost half a pound! lol!
was good all weel aswell! Apparently the C said i wasnt optimising properly so went through a few things! roll on next week for dropping afew decent pounds!

well done everyone on the losses!

Steph. x

It took my system about 3 weeks to get used to the plan and then I started seeing good results.

Welcome aboard and a loss is a loss no matter how small they all add up x

Have you taken your measurements? You may be losing inches rather than weight. Is the exercise a relatively new thing? You will retain water when you start but you could be losing inches still.

It's one of the reasons why I've tried to put off exercise until my weight loss really slows down.

I do red days only, cos carbs is what puts the weight on me.

hi hun, no ive been going to the gym for about 2 years now, im tottaly the same wen it comes to carbs thats why i try to avoid them lol so maybe red is best for me ive just got to get my head around it, wen i first started to lose weight 2 years ago i was 14st 10lbive come along way since then just wanna shift the last 1 stone but it dont wanna go any were lol i ust dont know what to do anymore:cry:

Emmajoyce said:
hi hun, no ive been going to the gym for about 2 years now, im tottaly the same wen it comes to carbs thats why i try to avoid them lol so maybe red is best for me ive just got to get my head around it, wen i first started to lose weight 2 years ago i was 14st 10lbive come along way since then just wanna shift the last 1 stone but it dont wanna go any were lol i ust dont know what to do anymore:cry:

What's your usual days food like?

I work in redditch but drive through Bromsgrove sometimes ( I turn right at the golf course and up over the motorway on the way back along the dual carriage way most of the time as it's faster usually )..

What's your usual days food like?

a typical day this week was,

either oatibix minis and milk with a banana or a vanilla mullerlight for brekie
1st snack melon and grapes
lunch super speed soup
dinner chicken with veggies
followed by a muller light or a mini milk.

i have got a food diary going but its been only for the past couple days x

:eek: I lost 2.5lbs :woohoo: and got my 4 st shiny! :wee:

stick at it sometimes it takes time for it to show you'll probably have a really good loss next week :)

-6.5lb for me! shocked to say the least :)

x_ali_x said:
stick at it sometimes it takes time for it to show you'll probably have a really good loss next week :)

-6.5lb for me! shocked to say the least :)

Well done, bet you got SOTW?! X

mind if i join here?
New to the forum, was my first weigh in today and shocking i only lost half a pound! lol!
was good all weel aswell! Apparently the C said i wasnt optimising properly so went through a few things! roll on next week for dropping afew decent pounds!

well done everyone on the losses!

Steph. x
dont be too upset that happened to me on my first weigh in, 1/2 pound and I was gutted, but the next week i lost 4 pound,, it takes your body time to get used to it.... you will be fine stick with it, next week will be here befor you know it <3

Weigh in this eve.... Managed to lose 5lb..... Woohooo... Three weeks into the plan and I'm 1stone 2 1/2 pounds lighter.... I'm still in shock... Another 4 stone to go.... Dreading it when the losses start to slow down ( probably very soon).. Any tips to boost weight loss once it slows down?

Wow there have been some really impressive losses this week has everyone been on superspeed soup lol

Well done everyone :)

After a slow few weeks I have somehow lost 3lb this week. I am absolutely over the moon!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just to let you know I will be off here for a couple of days after today... Kev has surprised me with a weekend in Whitby... I shall try not to go too far off plan, but I might have a couple of flexi syn days... We don't have that many days off... Keep up the good work while I am away... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just to let you know I will be off here for a couple of days after today... Kev has surprised me with a weekend in Whitby... I shall try not to go too far off plan, but I might have a couple of flexi syn days... We don't have that many days off... Keep up the good work while I am away... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Have a great time Sadie! And just to report back following WI last night.....3lbs on :eek: (after a 4lb loss over the past 2 weeks). Expected really after a weekend away with friends last week and followed by a * week this! However, weighed in at home this morning and since 6pm WI last night, have lost 2lbs of the 3 ! Proves it's water retention - well did have 2ltr of the stuff yesterday!. Have a brilliant weekend!

Back