Thursday Weighers

ColJack said:
2lbs off for me...
little bit miffed because the C's PDA was playing up so he only had the scales there and they only count in whole pounds ( up my end of 'em anyway.. :) ), I could have had the 2.5lbs I needed to get my 9.5st shiney... :(
ah well.. nevermind.. :)

I did however get SOTW and Man Of The Year for my group.. :D

Oh wow coljack that's amazing you must be chuffed x x

1.5 off for me this week. Pleased with that considering the week I've had.

shenzi said:
That was 2.5 lbs off for me tonight and my 1 and a half stone shiny!

Chuffed :-D:-D:-D:-D

Well done Shenzi... see, keep the faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done Shenzi... see, keep the faith... xx

Thank you sadie ill try and keep the faith for next week x

STS this week and its been the best week I had in ages so what did I do? had a big fish n chip takeaway dinner followed by a full-size kitkat, rather annoyed with myself now! Just hate when you really work hard to then stay the same!

2lbs off for me...
little bit miffed because the C's PDA was playing up so he only had the scales there and they only count in whole pounds ( up my end of 'em anyway.. :) ), I could have had the 2.5lbs I needed to get my 9.5st shiney... :(

That's great!! What an achievement - don't stress about the 0.5lb - it will be there for next week without a doubt!! x

sleepytimesadie said:
Just got back from wi...3lbs off, that's the two (water!) I put on last week plus one! And that was a weekend away in Whitby!... I walked in queued up and stepped on to scales with a spring in my step... I said nothing until she said well done and gave me my stone award... Then I just said, I think I deserve this award, because after your comments last week I could've give in... She went red, and asked me to stay after for a chat... I just said I have a pub to run, if you want to apologise you have my number... The girls who looked after me last week just grinned and as we left gave me a hug... I'm back peeps, doormat no longer... Go me... xx

Good on you Sadie, delighted she was embarrassed about her behavior, sorry I didn't comment before but haven't been on as much the last few weeks (which I think I need to sort out), so had to go back a few pages to find out what happened last week! Ur dead right not to let her get in the way of your weightloss, let us know if she rings!

anna_vixen said:
8.5lbs lost :) x

OMG well done, how do you do that????

ColJack said:
2lbs off for me...

Amazing, fair play to you, you must feel delighted with yourself?

well done everyone and well done sadie for getting your revenge :D coljack thats an amazing acheivement. Well after being back on track this week after my horrendous 7 weeks off i managed to lose 5 lbs wooohoooo only 4 to go and i will b back to where i was and closer to my 4 stone award :D

Well 2lbs off for me last night which means I got my 1.5 sticker and I have 4lbs to target. Scary stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after an absolutely fabulous week, I lost 3½lbs, now got 2½lbs to my stone! Have a good week everyone x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow some really good losses this week guys. Sadie good on you for standing up for yourself.

Well I hopped on the scales this morning and the 1lb I'd put on is gone so feeling much better lol

I lost 4lbs last night and got my 2st award!! Very please, also for the first time got told yesterday by someone who didnt know I was slimming that I looked good!! Made me very pleased :D

Just looked back through this thread and cant believe that your consultant said that to you Sadie!! That is not on at all, I can maintain doing plan 100% on star week but it is just water, and I know a lady who went for 6 months and every star week would put on 2lbs without fail but would loose 3-5 the next week! Once she accepted this she carried on as normal expecting it and ended up loosing nearly 4 stone! You showed her this week, that it is not an excuse. Please dont let her put you off SW, is there no other groups you can go to locally? I find the support really helpful and I know I wouldnt succeed without it :) Anyway! Back to work, 4lbs off gets me to next stone down (into the 12's!! havent seen them in two years!) but its my birthday tomorrow and I feel I deserve a tiny BIT of cake ;)

Well done all on the brilliant losses! Hoping to be around here much more over the summer hols xx

I didnt weigh last week as I had a kidney infection had 2 lots of antibiotics to clear it and I put on 1 1/2lbs this week sooo dissapointed as I only had a 1lb to go to my 3st award hopeing will show next week as i've really been good this week fingers crossed. Great losses everyone xx

It's my first post on here. Been doin slimming world for about 5 weeks but only got motivated last week & managed to loose 4lb so really happy! 8lb lost altogether & only 6lb to go to my interim target by September!!

Gemini76 said:
Good on you Sadie, delighted she was embarrassed about her behavior, sorry I didn't comment before but haven't been on as much the last few weeks (which I think I need to sort out), so had to go back a few pages to find out what happened last week! Ur dead right not to let her get in the way of your weightloss, let us know if she rings!

Thanks ok love, I don't post and expect replies, I post and expect everyone to ignore my drivel... I am chuffed with the result, she probably did me a favour coz I got so mad about it I worked harder... I will of course let you know if she rings... Keep up the good work honey and we will be in the tens soon... xx

Back