Thursday Weighers

3106Catherine said:
Wow some really good losses this week guys. Sadie good on you for standing up for yourself.

Well I hopped on the scales this morning and the 1lb I'd put on is gone so feeling much better lol

Thanks babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

custardlipstick said:
I lost 4lbs last night and got my 2st award!! Very please, also for the first time got told yesterday by someone who didnt know I was slimming that I looked good!! Made me very pleased :D

Just looked back through this thread and cant believe that your consultant said that to you Sadie!! That is not on at all, I can maintain doing plan 100% on star week but it is just water, and I know a lady who went for 6 months and every star week would put on 2lbs without fail but would loose 3-5 the next week! Once she accepted this she carried on as normal expecting it and ended up loosing nearly 4 stone! You showed her this week, that it is not an excuse. Please dont let her put you off SW, is there no other groups you can go to locally? I find the support really helpful and I know I wouldnt succeed without it :) Anyway! Back to work, 4lbs off gets me to next stone down (into the 12's!! havent seen them in two years!) but its my birthday tomorrow and I feel I deserve a tiny BIT of cake ;)

Well done all on the brilliant losses! Hoping to be around here much more over the summer hols xx

I am carrying on with my group, I think she learned her lesson, I like the girls at class and its easy for me to pop to, I will just turn up weigh in buy my bars and off I trot... If I need support I have you lot... xx

STS for me this week - however, still on a * week (all over the place at the moment) so I know I'm retaining water and will have a good loss next week. Sadie - you certainly put C in her place - brilliant!!!!!

JAM21 said:
STS for me this week - however, still on a * week (all over the place at the moment) so I know I'm retaining water and will have a good loss next week. Sadie - you certainly put C in her place - brilliant!!!!!

Thanks, she might think twice before deciding we would cheat and just hide it behind * week...

Hi Sadie,
My name is Katie and I'm new to minimins and I've just noticed this thread. What did your consultant say to you? It sounds like it was terrible.
:) x

KittyD said:
Hi Sadie,
My name is Katie and I'm new to minimins and I've just noticed this thread. What did your consultant say to you? It sounds like it was terrible.
:) x

Hi there, it wasn't horrible, just not very positive, I got up to be weighed, and mentioned that it was probably * week for me, mine are erratic as I am nearing the menopause, so I am never sure, and I gained two pounds, she just got a bit cross, and said she was fed up with us all using * week as an excuse for gaining... I was a bit upset, as I am a bit more sensitive these days, and I took it badly... But, she probably did me a favour coz I got mad and lost 3lbs this week, just to show her that it was water and not because I had cheated... I was going to stop going to wi, and go it alone, but now I am just more determined to succeed, and the fact that I did go back this week, was an achievement in itself, because instead of letting someone upset me and get away with it, I faced my fear and went back with my head held high... I hope you do well babe, the best thing I have done apart from joining SW is finding this site, everyone is great on here and the support is fantastic... xx

Hi there, it wasn't horrible, just not very positive, I got up to be weighed, and mentioned that it was probably * week for me, mine are erratic as I am nearing the menopause, so I am never sure, and I gained two pounds, she just got a bit cross, and said she was fed up with us all using * week as an excuse for gaining... I was a bit upset, as I am a bit more sensitive these days, and I took it badly... But, she probably did me a favour coz I got mad and lost 3lbs this week, just to show her that it was water and not because I had cheated... I was going to stop going to wi, and go it alone, but now I am just more determined to succeed, and the fact that I did go back this week, was an achievement in itself, because instead of letting someone upset me and get away with it, I faced my fear and went back with my head held high... I hope you do well babe, the best thing I have done apart from joining SW is finding this site, everyone is great on here and the support is fantastic... xx

Can't believe that, that's really bad. Star week is definitely a pain in the backside for me. I can be soing really well and then * week comes along and I can gain 4 or 5 pounds that week. So frustrating! Any ideas for water retention in general? I've heard Green tea and Nettle tea are good for flushing it out? Have you ever tried it?
:)

Me! I'm looking forward to it! It will be my first weigh in, so I'm hoping for a good one! ;):D:):eek:

Ellebear said:
Everyone looking forward to Thursday weigh in stick up your hand?

*me*

*waves hands about*

Me too, should be on course for at least another one off...

KittyD said:
Can't believe that, that's really bad. Star week is definitely a pain in the backside for me. I can be soing really well and then * week comes along and I can gain 4 or 5 pounds that week. So frustrating! Any ideas for water retention in general? I've heard Green tea and Nettle tea are good for flushing it out? Have you ever tried it?
:)

I just make sure I stick on plan, not get too disheartened by the gain and wait for a better loss the next week... I haven't tried anything to combat it, but anything is worth a go... I do have some green tea in the cupboard, I might start trying that... xx

sebastian2009 said:
My first proper week last week I lost 4lbs awaiting nervously for Thursday!

That's brilliant Sebastian!!! :):) I hope I get a result like that on my first WI on Thursday! :)

Hi Thursday guys and gals xx

Lovely to see some more newbies here so just wanted to say a special 'good luck' to you for wi.

And of course I've got my fingers crossed for us 'old hands' too xxx

Hello Thursday weighers... Forgot to tell my outcome! I was really annoyed because I STS yet I tried soooo hard last week :( I'm gutted but then a day before I was weighed I came on my period so that might have something to do with it and Sat & Sun I wanted a fat day so raided the biscuits & cakes (Which doesnt normally exist... I had to stock up!!) Looking forward to loss this week though as I'm back on it and doing a couple of super speed days - think they're called Success Express?? No carbs for me!! xxx :)

Ellebear said:
Everyone looking forward to Thursday weigh in stick up your hand?

*me*

*waves hands about*

Im not at all had 3 extremely bad days but Im back on it from yesterday hopefully i can pull it back! X

shenzi said:
Im not at all had 3 extremely bad days but Im back on it from yesterday hopefully i can pull it back! X

Fingers crossed for you Shenzi xx

skinnydawn said:
Fingers crossed for you Shenzi xx

Thank you dawn x

Im trying however Ive gone from one extreme to the other now i can't stomach food all Ive had for tea is strawberries and a yogurt! X

Back