Thursday Weighers

Im trying however Ive gone from one extreme to the other now i can't stomach food all Ive had for tea is strawberries and a yogurt! X

You just not hungry?

i was rather silly on friday had far to much vodka and still cannot recall how i got home to bed my hubby said i was demanding he get me water for 30 minutes i cannot recall a thing hopefully i have limited the damage since then we shall see :D

You just not hungry?

Nope not hungry i literally had to force that down as i knew i had to eat something dont know whats wrong with me last 2 days i been like this now! and i know it will have a bad effect on thursday but i suppose im bound to have a gain at some point :(

shenzi said:
Nope not hungry i literally had to force that down as i knew i had to eat something dont know whats wrong with me last 2 days i been like this now! and i know it will have a bad effect on thursday but i suppose im bound to have a gain at some point :(

Bless ya xx
I wonder if your body is adjusting to all this healthy food you're putting inside it? Maybe you're just learning to listen to what your body is telling you, and only eating because you're hungry and not because the clock says its time?

As long as you feel ok and have plenty of energy I wudnt be too worried, but it might be worth mentioning it to your consultant on Thursday all the same xx
Have a good Tuesday xx

Thank you dawn i think i might mention it to her again as i have been feeling a little lethargic and get headaches some times originally when i spoke to my consultant a near when i first started she said its possibly because im not eating enough and at that time i wasnt really eating anything until about 11am(never been a breakfast person) but ill mention it to her again on thursday.

It is possible that my body is still using the excess i ate over the weekend well at least id like to think so! Doubt it though lol

In that case definately speak to your consultant xx And if things don't improve soon maybe get a check up at the docs just in case its not diet related xx
Do u keep a diary on here? X

Lol! What are we going to do with you!
Most of us are on here cos we wana eat all the time...and here's you struggling to eat!
I shall come visit yr diary hun as we seem to be hijacking this Thursday weighers thread!!! Xx

Im sure if it was rubbish food i wouldn't have a problem lol

Sorry Thursday gang!!

shenzi said:
Im sure if it was rubbish food i wouldn't have a problem lol

Sorry Thursday gang!!

Don't apologise, you can't help how you feel, and in anycase, we have all eat rubbish in the past that's why we are here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You ready for thursday Sadie? x

Ellebear said:
i hope ive got rid of my 'unoffical' gain from last week!!! :) then it never happened! hehe! x

And so you will, but life happens and we are eating this way for good so we have to realise that we still have to live too... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Mmm a bit worried about 2moro had a bad three days on friday, sat, sun where i couldnt get enough of the almond magnums! Really wanted a 3lb loss to get my 10% sticky but it looks like that will be happening next week! Anyways off for my scan to see if baby is ok so thats something to look foward to x

Hi all

I am not at all confident about tomorrow's wi either - I seem to be on a constant * week at the moment...peri-menopausal and all over the place. I have been rather angelic this week too on plan - sigh.......

Really badly want to get 3.5 lb off tomorrow so I can get my 4stone shiney before my hols and think i need inspiration. Have behaved extremely well this week even cutting the wine down but feel all bloated and tired. Speed soup today and tomorrow but think I many have overdone my addiction to cheese and marmite scan bran cake :eek:(

I really want a pound off to get my 1st stone sticker but after a v.bad Friday night, little naught on saturated and subday and picking at the kids dinner this week I feel a gain coming on - dreading it lol

Back