Thursday Weighers

i didnt go to weigh in last week, but weighed at home on my VERY accurate scales and it said 3lbs on. I hope to get rid of that tomorrow night at the official weigh in.

Fingers crossed, and ive sneaked a look, and i think i might do it! xxxx

Ellebear said:
i didnt go to weigh in last week, but weighed at home on my VERY accurate scales and it said 3lbs on. I hope to get rid of that tomorrow night at the official weigh in.

Fingers crossed, and ive sneaked a look, and i think i might do it! xxxx

You will be fine... Have faith... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've had a good week, so why am I dreading weigh in? maybe cos my scales are weighing me differently to sw ones :-\

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Loobylou1509 said:
I've had a good week, so why am I dreading weigh in? maybe cos my scales are weighing me differently to sw ones :-\

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Don't weigh on your own, I avoid mine like the plague, only use them to weigh Kev, then put then away, so I am not tempted to hop on... xx

Weighed in early at another group as I can't make my group tomorrow. 3 1/2lb off for me this week :eek:) wanted 4 but still really happy. Also got my 2 1/2st shiney. Only 1st 1/2lb left to go til target. C'mon !!! Good luck everyone for tomorrows wi, hope you all do great xxx

panic not... i still cant help weighing myself, but my so called digital scales weigh me 2lb heavier than slimming world ones, after i have been weighed at slimming world i came straight home and jumped on my scales and yep it was 2lb difference !!!! so i will stick to what slimming world tell me,,,, good luck for weigh in tomorrow,,, hope its a loss ...:D

Don't weigh on your own, I avoid mine like the plague, only use them to weigh Kev, then put then away, so I am not tempted to hop on... xx

Wish i was as good as that, i hope on and off all day :ashamed0005:

Also not looking forward to wi tomorrow! Had a few bad days and it is * week so had the choccie munchies :( I have tried to make a conscious effort though to burn off excess calories eaten at the gym so hoping the extra hard work paid off, not feeling it though!!!!!!! :(

Good luck for everyone today!

Good luck with you weigh ins, fellow Thursday weighers!!! :) xxx

Safia said:
Wish i was as good as that, i hope on and off all day :ashamed0005:

Don't beat yourself up about it babe, we have all done it, it is just that I have learned it was detrimental to my losing, as I became focused on the numbers...

Good morning Thursday gang... Just got back from wi... Had a different c as ours is on holiday, lost another one...*dances* She went over a few water retention tips with me (obviously something was said) and my new goal is to drink lots more water and green tea... Kev lost another two... Life is good gang, so happy...

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday gang... Just got back from wi... Had a different c as ours is on holiday, lost another one...*dances* She went over a few water retention tips with me (obviously something was said) and my new goal is to drink lots more water and green tea... Kev lost another two... Life is good gang, so happy...

Well done Sadie and Kev! Xx

You're probably quite famous after last week...or should that be infamous lol!!! Xx

sleepytimesadie said:

Well done

Well after what I thought was a bad week I've lost another 3.5lb this week so got my first stone sticker - 16.5lb gone in 5 weeks :)

Week 1: -3lb
Week 2: -2.5lb
Week 3: -3.5lb
Week 4: -4lb
Week 5: -3.5lb

Total: -16.5lb

Whoop whoop

Good luck everyone xxx

Back