Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone your all doing great! Im heading to weigh In now i know i have gained but Im going anyway this is a massive milestone for me as normally if Im expecting a big gain i don't go to weigh in spend a week convincing myself its ok to binge, don't go to class next week and so on and so on until suddenly its 6 weeks and Ive regained all the weight and back to where i started!

shenzi said:
Well done everyone your all doing great! Im heading to weigh In now i know i have gained but Im going anyway this is a massive milestone for me as normally if Im expecting a big gain i don't go to weigh in spend a week convincing myself its ok to binge, don't go to class next week and so on and so on until suddenly its 6 weeks and Ive regained all the weight and back to where i started!

You will be fine, just remember this way of eating is for life now, any gains can be got rid of, because we are NOT going back to our old bad eating habits... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well Im glad i went i lost 0.5 really was expecting a gain but just goes to show you never know what might happen.

Im not giving up this time sadie i can't because if i do Im missing out on my chance to become a mum i won't let my brain ruin it this time my heart needs to take over. X x

Hi everybody. It was my first weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs. I am a bit disappointed as my scales say I've lost 6.. Still, 3 pounds is 3 pounds I suppose! :)

Well I'm really upset... I've stayed the same. Again. Feel like my body's given up on losing anymore. I've bought another six week countdown & if I don't lose at least one a week now then that'll be it for sw :( xxx

Well done to all other losers - good work :) xxx

your current BMI of 24.7 is in the healthy range, so perhaps your body is happy where it is now..
you may be into what Jillian Michaels refers to as "vanity pounds" now.. they are a lot harder to shift..
it might be a case of toning now rather than any more weight loss..
bear in mind that Arnold Schwartzenegger was "obese" according to the BMI scale when he did Conan the barbarian...

anyway, that said, I've lost 3lbs this week.. giving me my 9.5st award..
I got SOTW as well and won the raffle.. :D ... I've got NO chance of winning the euro lottery tomorrow now have I.. :(

shenzi said:
Well Im glad i went i lost 0.5 really was expecting a gain but just goes to show you never know what might happen.

Im not giving up this time sadie i can't because if i do Im missing out on my chance to become a mum i won't let my brain ruin it this time my heart needs to take over. X x

No you won't give in because I won't let you, just as you won't let me! Hugs... xx

:( :( a +2.5 this week official but +4.5 Unofficial as I weighed myself pre-holiday at work as I couldn't attend WI and had lost 2lb.

GUTTED.

10 days in Devon but I had a fantastic time, I went a bit mad but it's all water under the bridge now at 12st 12lb still 20.5lb off total. Can't help being miffed at myself for eating & drinking so much.

I lost 2.5lbs.....officially.

But in my world i lost 5.5lbs as i promise i gained 3lbs last week, when i was on weigh in holdiay.

Whatever - its 5 stone, 3lbs gone forever.

Ellebear said:
I lost 2.5lbs.....officially.

But in my world i lost 5.5lbs as i promise i gained 3lbs last week, when i was on weigh in holdiay.

Whatever - its 5 stone, 3lbs gone forever.

Well done Mrs... xx

No you won't give in because I won't let you, just as you won't let me! Hugs... xx

No I wont let neither of us give up not this time!! :D:greenapple::cross:

Loobylou1509 said:
Hi all, ½lb off tonight, was hoping for 2½lbs to get my stone oh well maybe next week! :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

You will... next week... xx

Back