Thursday Weighers

lost a pound better than nothing but still 3 lbs to get off what i gained so much harder to get it off than what it is to gain it

lulubell10 said:
Well I lost the 1 1/2lbs I put on last week so I still have a 1lb to get my 3 st award lol xx

Well done... that's a great achievement...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

After a naughty weekend, I am going to work extra hard to either sts or lose a little this week... Worth every minute to spend time with my Bro, it will be a comfort to remember it when he lives in the states come September... So its good morning and I am now going on my abs chair before being at work later...

ahh stop me weighing myself :( its just messing with my head when i havent lost or gained grrr i even know the scales are different so its entirely unaccurate :(
Best to hide those scales away... Does not help... I am determined to not go on until Thursday... xx
:break_diet:

sleepytimesadie said:
Best to hide those scales away... Does not help... I am determined to not go on until Thursday... xx

I stood on mine this morning to tell me had gained 3 pound so not listening to them anymore its best to stay off them!

However my ww scales this morning told me i weighed 71 pound think they are broke lol

Wish I had your will power :p I might put them in the shed or something..out of sight out of mind!

louisa_jane said:
Wish I had your will power :p I might put them in the shed or something..out of sight out of mind!

Best way, I have to weigh Kev otherwise I would get rid... xx

Hello team Thursday

Late report from last weeks WI and amazingly, I lost 1.5lbs notwithstanding the everlasting * week (which thankfully has now finished......!). Have a good week.

JAM21 said:
Hello team Thursday

Late report from last weeks WI and amazingly, I lost 1.5lbs notwithstanding the everlasting * week (which thankfully has now finished......!). Have a good week.

Well done... xx

Hi girls, im new to minimims,im Ali, ive been doing slimming world for a year now and last thursday i had lost 6st 5.5lb altogether.i had my gallbladder removed friday just gone and since then i have put on 9lb,im hoping this is just fluid retention after the op as i have been sticking to the diet,but its really got me down. Would you mind if i join you girls as im a thursday weigher and think im going to need the support in the following weeks,looking forward to getting to know you and good luck for this week girls xxx

Hi girls, im new to minimims,im Ali, ive been doing slimming world for a year now and last thursday i had lost 6st 5.5lb altogether.i had my gallbladder removed friday just gone and since then i have put on 9lb,im hoping this is just fluid retention after the op as i have been sticking to the diet,but its really got me down. Would you mind if i join you girls as im a thursday weigher and think im going to need the support in the following weeks,looking forward to getting to know you and good luck for this week girls xxx

wow what an amazing weight loss ! xxx hope you feel better after your op....and yeah come and join in! xxx

ps.. home scales are terrible! i weighed the following this weekend

Thursday night at weigh in 13st 0.5
Sat morning - 13st 6
Sun morning - 13st 0.5
Mon morning - 13st 2

So i am hoping that i can get it back down to 13 0.5 for Thursday cos i have got a few things on this week that may scupper my plans for a loss! xxx

Thank you Elle, im going to try and stay off the scales now until thursday, ive got my little boys 2nd birthday 2mrw so im going to have to try very hard to resist the birthday cake lol i hope you get the weightloss you are hoping for this week xxx

Back