Thursday Weighers

Finally found the SW Thursday weigh in thread!

I'm not due for my first weigh in til next week (6 days and counting), but it makes sense to record it here, if that's alright peeps.

I've started at 11st 4lbs, and I'm not setting any expectations for next week - whatever goes, goes and I'm just happy to be doing something about my weight, don't care if it takes me til Xmas to lose my 2 stone. However...I'd love to have shed at least a stone by Hallowe'en, it's my fave time of year and I love dressing up! Can't have my Hallowe'en pics hidden away out of shame.

Sadie - what on earth is a Sea of Souls bath? That sounds like the most amazing bath ever!

Hello and welcome, you sound really positive and thats defiantly the first step good luck for your first weigh in! x

Seanin said:
Finally found the SW Thursday weigh in thread!

I'm not due for my first weigh in til next week (6 days and counting), but it makes sense to record it here, if that's alright peeps.

I've started at 11st 4lbs, and I'm not setting any expectations for next week - whatever goes, goes and I'm just happy to be doing something about my weight, don't care if it takes me til Xmas to lose my 2 stone. However...I'd love to have shed at least a stone by Hallowe'en, it's my fave time of year and I love dressing up! Can't have my Hallowe'en pics hidden away out of shame.

Sadie - what on earth is a Sea of Souls bath? That sounds like the most amazing bath ever!

I make my own bathbombs and I give them all goth sounding names, Sea of souls is a turquoise coloured bomb with juniper and seaweed essential oils in, my fave... If you are trying to focus it clears head... I hope you are settling in well on here, I am so glad I joined here, its been a diet saver... Good luck on your journey... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I make my own bathbombs and I give them all goth sounding names, Sea of souls is a turquoise coloured bomb with juniper and seaweed essential oils in, my fave... If you are trying to focus it clears head... I hope you are settling in well on here, I am so glad I joined here, its been a diet saver... Good luck on your journey... xx

They sound great sadie!! How do you make your own bathbombs? I have been trying to pick something up to do with myself when feel like eating rather then shovelling it down or boring you guys every minute lol

I went on a course at my local college, it was well worth the money as I used to spend tons in Lush... Check out your local college or night school... It's a bit of peace in my hectic world... xx

Thanks sadie I will look into it xx

Well i have found out tonight that our group maybe changing to a Wednesday boo i don't want to leave this thread though i like it here! X

Well this will be defiantly happening at the end of September booooo! :sigh:

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday gang, this is the start of my get rid of the gain campaign, I have kicked myself out of bed a bit earlier done a fifteen min set on the abs chair, had a nice soak in a sea of souls bath, and taken care of my new ink, had a quarter of watermelon, now I down in the pub doing paperwork and drinking lots of water... I will do this...

Well done sadie for being so positive,sounds like you off to a great start for this week xx

Well I bought a countdown last week and was so disheartened to sts that I didnt want to go last night. Glad I did though... Lost half a pound (Better than nothing!) and got my club ten without even realising I was only 1/2 away!! Wish I'd tried now and it has given me a huge boost to carry on and keep going with it :) xxx

Im feeling really in the zone today, ive made the 1syn triple layer cake that i found in the recipe threads and it is lovely will definately be making sure there is one of those in the fridge for when i fancy a treat,made some syn free hummous and a frittata thing aswell so ive got plenty of nice food to eat :eek:) xxx

Blondee said:
Well I bought a countdown last week and was so disheartened to sts that I didnt want to go last night. Glad I did though... Lost half a pound (Better than nothing!) and got my club ten without even realising I was only 1/2 away!! Wish I'd tried now and it has given me a huge boost to carry on and keep going with it :) xxx

Well done, glad it has given you the boost you needed xx

Well done, glad it has given you the boost you needed xx

Thank you :) Yes it really has.. I'm off to Ibiza for two nights on Sunday so will lay off the grease stuff but hopefully will dance all the calories off anyway!! xx :)

shenzi said:
Well i have found out tonight that our group maybe changing to a Wednesday boo i don't want to leave this thread though i like it here! X

Hey...you're going nowhere missy!

We'd miss u tooooo much! :'(

You can go to the Wednesday group no probs...but you're still a Thursday girlie lol!!! Xx

hello
i started slimming world about 2months ago and weigh on a thursday evening. i have lost 13 and half pounds and am only half a pound away from my first stone, really hoping i can do this this week :)
hope you all do well this week

Hello Lollypop and congratulations on that loss, it's fantastic!

The bath bombs sound amazing Sadie. There's a wee shop in town here called Spirit that sells something similar, definitely homemade. I spend far too much money in there, lol, it just happens to have all my favourite sort of stuff and the smell enchants you through the door.

Seanin said:
Hello Lollypop and congratulations on that loss, it's fantastic!

The bath bombs sound amazing Sadie. There's a wee shop in town here called Spirit that sells something similar, definitely homemade. I spend far too much money in there, lol, it just happens to have all my favourite sort of stuff and the smell enchants you through the door.

That's why I started making my own, because I spent too much in Lush, now I have a thriving little business, on the side...

skinnydawn said:
Hey...you're going nowhere missy!

We'd miss u tooooo much! :'(

You can go to the Wednesday group no probs...but you're still a Thursday girlie lol!!! Xx

Aww thanks dawn hope you don't mind but i just showed my hubby that because it was so nice Ive never felt so welcome lol x x

I stayed the same this week really wanted my 3st award this week dont know whats going on been losing and gaining for the last few weeks only been doing sw for a few weeks was on ww befrore and my weight loss had come to a stand still on that too :(

It could be that your so close to your goal it becomes harder to loose the smaller you get. Stick with it you will get there :)

shenzi said:
Aww thanks dawn hope you don't mind but i just showed my hubby that because it was so nice Ive never felt so welcome lol x x

I agree Shenzi I'd miss u too - strange how We r like a wee family! :0) helps us all along on our journeys :0)

Back