Thursday Weighers

Could be you haven't eaten enough to offset the exercise and put your body into starvation mode.
Or you are retaining water to help repair the damage you do to your muscles due to the exercise.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well after a 1/2 pound gain last week for * week i am very pleased to say i lost 4 1/2 this week and finally got my half stone award!!! wohooo!

6 weeks in and 9 1/2 off, really pleased!!!

Well done everyone for another week on slimming world!

Ok it's confessions time 4 me!! I've had 4 weeks off plan & have been emotionally eating (I had a miscarriage) & 1st wi tonight & I have gained 10lb ;0(
but that's it now back on plan 100% x

A pound off is much better than a sts or on... be proud, its gone for good... I lose a pound at most on a regular basis, and I know its slow, but it is still coming off... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks lovely, you're so right :) xx

ColJack said:
Could be you haven't eaten enough to offset the exercise and put your body into starvation mode.
Or you are retaining water to help repair the damage you do to your muscles due to the exercise.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hope so it just feels so disheartening when you know you've been good n you feel it should've been more!! I know that it's only a half n I'll get rid of that next week just hard not to sabotage myself now though!!

Suppose I'll be ok in the morning! :) x

Put half on this week after running biking to work n having a tee total weekend! To say I'm gutted is an understatement!! :'(

Feel the same. Lost half - so suppose at least it was a loss - but I have been following the plan to the letter and exercising every day. So disappointing thought I would have lost more. Came home and had an ice cream :(

was up 4 pounds... had been away last week... but i thought i would be okat could be that totm is on its way ..really gutted...:break_diet:

Wooooo hoooo lost 3lb this week after having a few rubbish weeks on the scales and finally gone my 3st sticker buzzin, only 8 1/2lb to goal xx

pjplatts said:
Ok it's confessions time 4 me!! I've had 4 weeks off plan & have been emotionally eating (I had a miscarriage) & 1st wi tonight & I have gained 10lb ;0(
but that's it now back on plan 100% x

Awww that is totally understandable. Well done for getting back but also well done with coping through such a difficult time. *hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5.5lb off for me :) WELL CHUFFED plus Slimmer Of The Week!!!

1lb off 1st at SW and 1lb off 2st over all! :)

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm realising that I am only getting time to get on here very occasionally :-( eek. But thought I would update!
Another lb off! Down to 10.3. I just want to see the 9's now. That would be amazing!!
Going to try for a 100% week. Plus we have a superclass challenge too!! Here's hoping! X

Lozzie Stardust said:
5.5lb off for me :) WELL CHUFFED plus Slimmer Of The Week!!!

1lb off 1st at SW and 1lb off 2st over all! :)

That's fanatic... well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done on all the fantastic losses this week everyone, and to those who didnt get the loss they were hoping for please dont be disheartened, we have all been there,draw a line under it and start fresh again this morning,good luck to you all for this week.

Im off on holiday this morning for 4 days, all food is included so a gain this week is inevitable,ive decided to go and make healthy choices where possible but if i fancy something for dessert i will have it and i may treat myself to an alcoholic beverage lol...i very rarely drink. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Well done on all the fantastic losses this week everyone, and to those who didnt get the loss they were hoping for please dont be disheartened, we have all been there,draw a line under it and start fresh again this morning,good luck to you all for this week.
Slimmingali is spot on - I couldn't have put it any better myself!

I am a new(ish) Thursday weigher, so I hope no one minds me joining in.

Last night I lost 1.5lbs, taking my total weight loss to 10lbs in a little over a month. Am going on holiday next Thurs, so won't be able to get to class. Am hoping to stay on track until then so that I can try and head off any weight gain from holiday before it happens (if you know what I mean!).

Good luck everyone! :)

Back