Thursday Weighers

Vicki-26 said:
Yet ANOTHER maintain for me :( this is begining to become soul destroying!!

I had a friend was the same- she asked how I lost so much - gave her my chilli recipe & she lost 4 the next week- dunno if it's a coincidence! If u like chilli i can post it!

slimmingali27 said:
Well done on all the fantastic losses this week everyone, and to those who didnt get the loss they were hoping for please dont be disheartened, we have all been there,draw a line under it and start fresh again this morning,good luck to you all for this week.

Im off on holiday this morning for 4 days, all food is included so a gain this week is inevitable,ive decided to go and make healthy choices where possible but if i fancy something for dessert i will have it and i may treat myself to an alcoholic beverage lol...i very rarely drink. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Have a lovely time, remember, we are in this for the long haul, and you still have to live... You know any gains will soon come off... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
i only lost half a pound but i have dont my 1st stone and i was so happy i nearly started to cry now i must start eating more superfree and hopefully lose somemore :) wel done to everyone

You will get there babe, at least its half a pound off not on... xx

Vm019 said:
I had a friend was the same- she asked how I lost so much - gave her my chilli recipe & she lost 4 the next week- dunno if it's a coincidence! If u like chilli i can post it!

Thank you any help would be great right now don't know what more I can do I exercise regularly and have done for a while I'm doing my consultant a food diary this week so will see what happens fingers crossed I lose if not I might call it a day for a while because it's begining to get me down now :(

Vicki-26 said:
Thank you any help would be great right now don't know what more I can do I exercise regularly and have done for a while I'm doing my consultant a food diary this week so will see what happens fingers crossed I lose if not I might call it a day for a while because it's begining to get me down now :(

Don't give in love, just try and shake things up a bit, lots of free and superspeed foods and just keep up the diary on here as well as at class... One of the girls on here suggested that I do a food diary on this site, I had tried before but it didn't get very far... Now I do one every day and edit it as I go along, which means I have to think about what I am eating... It's worked me, try it... Anything is better than walking away thinking that it didn't work for you... Good luck...xx

Tiny 1/2 lb off for me this week, but only 1/2 lb off the 9 stone range - hope to get to this range (again) next week!!

sleepytimesadie said:
26lbs altogether, not an awful lot, but at my great age I am more than happy... Kev has lost 18lbs and for a 53 year old bloke that ain't bad... :D

That's still really good, Mark's losing weight without even trying! His size 34" trousers are now loose! And he's still having his chocolate/cake/takeaways!

My interim target is now 13st 6 1/2lb, seems like I'll never get there at the moment.

Seanin said:
Afternoon all, congrats to all the losses after today's weigh in and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting :)

So, week one is down - and I lost 7lbs!! Half a stone in my first week, I am chuffed to BITS and have a lovely half stone award to motivate me!

I've gone from 11st 4 to 10st 11, so my goal for next week is to keep up with all the healthy eating, tons of water and walking and hopefully slice another few pounds off - but I'll be happy with just a pound if that's how it turns out :)

I'M BACK IN THE TENS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Wow that's great, 7lbs! Keep up the good work x

frankied said:
Lost 3.5lbs this week, didn't expect that much so was a nice surprise! Was also slimmer of the week. But now I've reached all my mini goals will have to make some more :D

It's lovely when you get a surprise like that, well done x

Vm019 said:
:0) some good news at last this week!! Daddy is in hospital although a bit better- and our old cat is in the vets- 22yrs- but he is improving too- eaten out 4 times but managed 3 off & got my 5.5st shiney :0)

I didn't know cats lived that long, hope he's ok.

I can't believe you ate out 4 times and lost 3lb, you must have been really good, 5.5st is where I'd like to be, I know it's going to take years so I need loads of support, I'm struggling at the moment to get my 2.5, last half seems to have taken forever! X

Back