Thursday Weighers

Hi Everyone! 1lb off for me. Not that happy with myself but bearing in mind the brief bit of sun meant bbq & beer i suppose I should be quite pleased! Really trying for a good week, 2.5lbs & 1st stone off...Fingers crossed!

Some amazing losses this week everyone, big big congratulations to all of us :D

And to those who are disappointed (including you, mum, I know you're not happy but 4.5lbs is fantastic), remember that it is a long term thing and not every week will have us beaming. As long as you put the week behind you and focus on the next one, that's all that matters - then it'll all balance out in the end and that's exactly why we're all here.

I'm going to have to struggle it out food-wise til I can get to Asda/Tesco later, I've got my best friend's little boy (who's asleep and I don't want to disturb him) and my own girls (currently out on a sweetie trip with Nan but due back anytime) so finding the time to concoct a syn-free meal out of what's there will not be easy. I've already had 3 coffees (with one sugar/one syn each) instead of my usual one, but trying to stick to free food for grazing on until I can make a proper meal later.

On the upside, I've done tons of housework, really broke a sweat (ew) and I'll walk to Asda later instead of driving. I keep looking at that half stone award and it stops me from sitting on my backside too long - it might take me til mid September, but I want my 1 stone award up on my mantlepiece too, followed by my Club 10 and then I'll be on the home stretch :)

I lost 3 lbs this week hopefully lose again next week to gain my stone award!! thank god for slimming world LOVE IT!

ashton.x said:
I lost 3 lbs this week hopefully lose again next week to gain my stone award!! thank god for slimming world LOVE IT!

Well done! X

Not been on much over the weekend, had a day off with Kev yesterday, but was good food wise... Hopefully, things should be ok for wi, but I have just begun my * week, drinking lots of water and green tea to see if that helps with water retention...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Not been on much over the weekend, had a day off with Kev yesterday, but was good food wise... Hopefully, things should be ok for wi, but I have just begun my * week, drinking lots of water and green tea to see if that helps with water retention...

I saw something in a magazine yesterday about apple cider vinegar helping with Water retention don't know how good it is though. Good luck for this week x

shenzi said:
I saw something in a magazine yesterday about apple cider vinegar helping with Water retention don't know how good it is though. Good luck for this week x

Thanks babe you too... will Google the cider vinegar see what pops up... xx

Hi everyone, im back from my weekend away...really enjoyed my food, was completely off plan while there and reckon im looking at a 7lb gain, but will weigh myself in the morning, ive been shopping and im ready to be back on plan tomorrow and hoping i can get some of that weight of before thursday...hope you are all well xxx

Hi guys do u mind if I join u iv just started slimming world and im a Thursday weigher :) my first WI was Thursday just gone and I lost 4lbs was really proud of myself :) started working towards my body magic bronze this week as I haven't exercised in a long time lol so hope I do well at my 2nd WI this week :) x

jude88 said:
Hi guys do u mind if I join u iv just started slimming world and im a Thursday weigher :) my first WI was Thursday just gone and I lost 4lbs was really proud of myself :) started working towards my body magic bronze this week as I haven't exercised in a long time lol so hope I do well at my 2nd WI this week :) x

Of course you can join us, welcome and well done on your fab loss so far xx

Well ive had a sneaky weigh this morning and ive gained 6lb (why is it so easy to gain that but so hard to lose it lol) so its lots of superfree foods and water for me before thursday xx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi everyone, im back from my weekend away...really enjoyed my food, was completely off plan while there and reckon im looking at a 7lb gain, but will weigh myself in the morning, ive been shopping and im ready to be back on plan tomorrow and hoping i can get some of that weight of before thursday...hope you are all well xxx

Don't be despondent babe, you might not have, you could have gained a couple, I was completely off plan that weekend with Charlie and I only gained two after pulling it back, you have a couple of days, and so what if you do gain, it isn't the end of the road, just jump back on again... Life is for living and we are living this diet... xx

I had to weigh last night as can't get to group on Thursday, lost 1/2lb which I should be really pleased with but quite disappointed!

HPSaucy said:
I had to weigh last night as can't get to group on Thursday, lost 1/2lb which I should be really pleased with but quite disappointed!

But you are weighed early, and that will make a difference... You will lose more next week believe me! Xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Don't be despondent babe, you might not have, you could have gained a couple, I was completely off plan that weekend with Charlie and I only gained two after pulling it back, you have a couple of days, and so what if you do gain, it isn't the end of the road, just jump back on again... Life is for living and we are living this diet... xx

Thank you hun,im completely fine about it,i ate so much,i just thought ive been doing sw for a year now with no major falls off the wagon so i would really enjoy myself and i did,really enjoyed the naughty food but totally ready to get back on plan today.how have you been getting on? Xx

slimmingali27 said:
Thank you hun,im completely fine about it,i ate so much,i just thought ive been doing sw for a year now with no major falls off the wagon so i would really enjoy myself and i did,really enjoyed the naughty food but totally ready to get back on plan today.how have you been getting on? Xx

Ok babe lost three last week, but on star week this, but have been trying out all the water retention tips and Shenzi told me to check out apple cider vinegar, which I am now having, two teaspoon in hot water three times a day which should help, I shall only do that star week to see if it helps... But been really positive lately, even got the all clear from my therapist last week, who wants to wean me off my anti depressants now as he has noticed a big change in my outlook... Hopefully I am getting there babe inch by inch pound by pound... Have a good few days and keep focused, let me know how you do... xx

Back