Thursday Weighers

Hope the apple cider vinegar works out ok chelle x x

shenzi said:
Hope the apple cider vinegar works out ok chelle x x

We will see soon, but even if not its not, its not doing any harm... xx Thanks for the tip... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oh I'm only on my 2nd this week I think it's so exciting seeing that I'm actually loosing weight properly for the first time in my life :-D x

Oh I'm only on my 2nd this week I think it's so exciting seeing that I'm actually loosing weight properly for the first time in my life :-D x

and you will continue to do so. SW is the best thing i have ever done for losing weight.

x

jude88 said:
Does anyone else get excited about weigh in as I do? Or am I just wierd lol x

I still do!! A thursday drags in for me because Im tht excited about it hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am looking forward to Thurs (only my 2nd weigh in) but was away last week....and there was lots of cake about.....:eek:

But I've been back on track since sunday so hopefully it won't be too bad!

I had one too many glasses of baileys last night oops but it did taste amazing lol but hopefully I will of still lost s pound with all the excercise iv been doing!!! My scales are showing a loss so hoping sw scales do too :)

Don't think I'm going to do so well tomorrow :( Had a really bad weekend so going to need to get properly back on the wagon for next week and make up for it!

x

i am off to the gym tonight to burn off more chubb!!! :)

hope it helps towards tomorrows weigh in. I am not hopeful tho - i went WAY over syns on the weekend :\

sleepytimesadie said:
Ok babe lost three last week, but on star week this, but have been trying out all the water retention tips and Shenzi told me to check out apple cider vinegar, which I am now having, two teaspoon in hot water three times a day which should help, I shall only do that star week to see if it helps... But been really positive lately, even got the all clear from my therapist last week, who wants to wean me off my anti depressants now as he has noticed a big change in my outlook... Hopefully I am getting there babe inch by inch pound by pound... Have a good few days and keep focused, let me know how you do... xx

Thats fab that you are feeling so much more positive hun and that your therapist thinks your ready to start coming off the tablets as a sufferer of depression i know what a struggle it can be, i hope the apple cider vinegar works for you,where can you get that from would be handy for me as i get terrible water retention on * week,let me know if you find it helpful and i might get some.fingers crossed for a good loss for you 2mrw, im really not looking forward to 2mrw and i know im going to be really embaressed when they say how much ive put on but im determined to go xxx

jude88 said:

I used to get excited when the weight was coming off fast lol...i can definately say im not excited about this weeks weigh in after my weekend away haha xx

slimmingali27 said:
Thats fab that you are feeling so much more positive hun and that your therapist thinks your ready to start coming off the tablets as a sufferer of depression i know what a struggle it can be, i hope the apple cider vinegar works for you,where can you get that from would be handy for me as i get terrible water retention on * week,let me know if you find it helpful and i might get some.fingers crossed for a good loss for you 2mrw, im really not looking forward to 2mrw and i know im going to be really embaressed when they say how much ive put on but im determined to go xxx

I got my apple cider vinegar from Sainsburys... I will let you know how you get on... You must go to wi, no matter what, don't be embarrassed, just go and see what, if any, damage you have done, you might not have put on as much as you think... You can change it if you have, you have the tools and the support right here and at class... Keep the faith... xx

Hey all, I'm back after a wee bit of time off as I had a friend visiting from England. Really hoping she gets back safely now what with all the trouble over there...

I have to admit, I am dreading weigh in tomorrow. I haven't fallen off the wagon as such, but I did loosen the rules a little bit while still being as sensible as possible. I'm mainly worried about the chippy I had yesterday, though it was only a small plain burger and a kiddie's sized chip, so I could have done much worse and I had no choice - we were in the middle of nowhere and ready to pass out with hunger. Plus, we visited the Giant's Causeway after which involves a mammoth walk, so fingers crossed the news isn't too bad in the morning!

How is everyone else getting along? Good week/bad week/bit of both?

I need to get a 100% week for the win - so im taking this weeks weigh in with a pinch of salt. Then bull by the horns for a stonking loss NEXT week (the 18th) im so good, then naughty, then really good again - then naughty! im like an Angelic Devil.

:D

Back