Thursday Weighers

I need to get a 100% week for the win - so im taking this weeks weigh in with a pinch of salt. Then bull by the horns for a stonking loss NEXT week (the 18th) im so good, then naughty, then really good again - then naughty! im like an Angelic Devil.

:D

Think I'm with you there chick, definitely going to take tomorrow's WI with a pinch of salt and just hurl myself into a 100% week so I get a nice surprise at next WI. Hard to imagine it when I'm so bloody hungry (cooking food at the moment, syn-free noodle snack) but I know after tomorrow I'll be fine, it's my head that's trying to knock me off track at the moment.

Roll on the morning...I wanna get it over with and move on!

Weighed in a day early due to there being no class tomorrow, 1.5lbs lost and my 2 stone award!!! :D

shenzi said:
Weighed in a day early due to there being no class tomorrow, 1.5lbs lost and my 2 stone award!!! :D

Well done honey... You must be well chuffed... Hope I do as well tomorrow... Your going great guns... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Well done honey... You must be well chuffed... Hope I do as well tomorrow... Your going great guns... xx

Thank you chelle i could have done cartwheels around the room!

You will be fine tomorrow i have feeling! X

shenzi said:
Thank you chelle i could have done cartwheels around the room!

You will be fine tomorrow i have feeling! X

Fingers x'd babe... Your doing fab... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Fingers x'd babe... Your doing fab... xx

Thank you! Long way to go but hopefully i can carry on like this and ill be there in no time! X

Hi ya all

I can join this wi group please? My name is Rachel and I started sw last thursday, so tomorrow is my first wi and hoping it goes well. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow

Thanks xx

Back on track 100%

Breakfast: melon and blueberries with yog

Snack: banana

Lunch: couscous salad & curry loaf

Snack: banana, orange & pear

Dinner: jacket potato with fat free cottage cheese crab sticks & salad

HeA: baby bel light x3
HeB: hifi bar

No syns today as I have had plenty all week ;0\

teagansmum2003 said:
Hi ya all

I can join this wi group please? My name is Rachel and I started sw last thursday, so tomorrow is my first wi and hoping it goes well. Good luck to everyone for tomorrow

Thanks xx

Hi there and welcome... Hope your first wi in is good...xx

teagansmum2003 said:
Hi ya all

Thanks xx

Good luck x

I'm fearing a gain !

Good luck for weigh in today everyone xxx

Don't think iv done to well this week was really hoping to lose 3lbs to get my half stone but I think I may of had to many baileys :-(

Back