Thursday Weighers

Good morning Thursday Gang... Just got back from weigh in and I have lost A WHOLE POUND! On star week too... Omg, so the cider apple vinegar works Shenzi, and the green tea, and the chuck as much water down yer neck approach... This is a breakthrough for me as I always gain or sts on star week... Kev sts, but then he did have extra bread the other day, he forgot he had his b choice for the day... Good luck people... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good morning Thursday Gang... Just got back from weigh in and I have lost A WHOLE POUND! On star week too... Omg, so the cider apple vinegar works Shenzi, and the green tea, and the chuck as much water down yer neck approach... This is a breakthrough for me as I always gain or sts on star week... Kev sts, but then he did have extra bread the other day, he forgot he had his b choice for the day... Good luck people... xx

Just awesome. Might have to get some tablets myself now!!! well done Chelle xxx

not looking forward to WI tonight!
Had a fab loss last week and after a hen do in leeds this weekend just not expecting a loss, or a sts for that matter! :(

Ellebear said:
Just awesome. Might have to get some tablets myself now!!! well done Chelle xxx

Thanks Mrs... BTW, I just bought the cider apple vinegar in a bottle, and had two tsps in hot water before my meals... Sainsburys have it on the fancy cooking ingredients aisle...

STS this week but pretty happy with that given that I've only been on the plan for 2 days this week oops.

x

Gembear said:
STS this week but pretty happy with that given that I've only been on the plan for 2 days this week oops.

x

At least its not a gain... better loss next week... hugs... xx

Thank you xx

Morning all - well done on some fantastic losses! I really must check out this apple cider vinegar stuff as I have * week coming up soon and I always retain water like a flipping camel then.

I stayed the same this week, so I'm still 10st 11lbs, but I'm alright with that. When I looked at what I'd indulged with during my friend's stay, to be honest I think I'm lucky I didn't gain! It's still nice to know that when I do get to goal, if I eat like that (mostly sensible, some treats) I should be able to maintain fairly easily.

So, this week I'm going at it full pelt - I really want to see those scales giving me a nice loss next week. In a perfect world, I'd LOVE to see myself hitting 10st 7lbs either next week or the following.

Only 9lbs to go til my Club 10 target, too - maybe if I work extra hard I'll get it off by the end of the month, so that's a challenge I'm setting for myself (going to set up a thread for it).

Well done everyone, here's to another week!

Seanin said:
Morning all - well done on some fantastic losses! I really must check out this apple cider vinegar stuff as I have * week coming up soon and I always retain water like a flipping camel then.

I stayed the same this week, so I'm still 10st 11lbs, but I'm alright with that. When I looked at what I'd indulged with during my friend's stay, to be honest I think I'm lucky I didn't gain! It's still nice to know that when I do get to goal, if I eat like that (mostly sensible, some treats) I should be able to maintain fairly easily.

So, this week I'm going at it full pelt - I really want to see those scales giving me a nice loss next week. In a perfect world, I'd LOVE to see myself hitting 10st 7lbs either next week or the following.

Only 9lbs to go til my Club 10 target, too - maybe if I work extra hard I'll get it off by the end of the month, so that's a challenge I'm setting for myself (going to set up a thread for it).

Well done everyone, here's to another week!

Thank you babe, you are doing fantastically... Good luck on your journey onward and downwards...xx

sleepytimesadie said:

Woohoo! Well done!

Glad the apple cider vinegar helped! X

Thanks Sadie, and well done you on your loss!

Well, I've thrown down the gauntlet at myself, the challenge is officially ON. 2 weeks from now, I want either my stone award or my Club 10 (which means I get the stone award too, lol). THOSE AWARDS ARE MINE!!!

Back