Thursday Weighers

I lost half! wohooo!

very jealous ellebear! i need to lost 1.5 to get in the 12s!! Next week is my week! Lol!

Well done every1 on the losses!

Heres to another week!

xxx

I only lost half a pound,
though I do find I never lose much weight second week into plan,hopefully better next week
congrats on all losses.

Ok I have maintained this week which after the week I have had is ok I'm back on it 100% now so watch this space for a good loss next week x

Lost 2.5lbs, didn't expect that!

Well done everyone on their losses as I think lots of us thought we were gona gain :) and those that have gained or sts don't worry bout it today is the start a new week :) xxx

jude88 said:
And I got slimmer of the week lol if I'd lost another half pound I would of got my half stone award never mind il get it next week :) x

That's great, I haven't ever got slimmer of the week, but then I mainly only lose a pound, max three... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sorry everyone i let the thursday weighers down and put on 4lb,was completely deserved though, bit sad that it has put me back into the 13s when i had managed to get into the 12s last week,but im back on plan and hoping for a good loss this week. Well done to all with fab losses, good luck everyone for this next week xxx

suepat10 said:
Good luck everyone.

I didn't get to class last week so this will be first weigh in since putting on 4lb over Christmas.

Plus it's at a new class so should be an interesting meeting!

2.5 off this week, was sure I'd maintain :)

STS again am ok with that as I not been 100% back on track now though :-D must have a loss this week! Have a goal date now as brother just got engaged and they want to marry next year so hopefully that'll help rather with a fixed time line :-D

4lb on. I seem to do really well and then just eat crap!!! I might try an SAS blog

So annoyed at myself but turning it around!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have been on holiday for a week with loads of alcohol and nuts and a couple of pizzas thrown in for good measure and only gained 2.5lb! I'm very happy with that. 6.5lb to go to target, going to try and do it in 2 weeks so that I don't have to pay again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to let you down folks but 1.5lbs on for me - however - I know it's due to water retention (by the time I arrived at class last night, felt so bloated - am retaining water like a camel at the mo !!!). Must try that cider apple vinegar Chelle!

Back