Thursday Weighers

slimmingali27 said:
Sorry everyone i let the thursday weighers down and put on 4lb,was completely deserved though, bit sad that it has put me back into the 13s when i had managed to get into the 12s last week,but im back on plan and hoping for a good loss this week. Well done to all with fab losses, good luck everyone for this next week xxx

Line under that love and start from today... You will be back on track and losing with the rest of us next Thursday... hugs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I lost 3lb last night woohoo :) I had put it on the week before though due to a mini break in Ibiza ;) So glad to get it off xxx

JAM21 said:
Sorry to let you down folks but 1.5lbs on for me - however - I know it's due to water retention (by the time I arrived at class last night, felt so bloated - am retaining water like a camel at the mo !!!). Must try that cider apple vinegar Chelle!

Try it babe, and you let no one down... Life happens and the only way you let yourself down is by walking away and not doing anything about it, you can and will next week... Sending much slimmer thoughts...xx

Blondee said:
I lost 3lb last night woohoo :) I had put it on the week before though due to a mini break in Ibiza ;) So glad to get it off xxx

Great news babe... xx

lollypop1985 said:
lost 1 pound thought i had lost more but i am still happy that i have lost. the bf lost another 3 pounds he is doing so well
well done to everyone no matter how u get on at least you are trying

And so are you, a pound off is much better than one on or sts... I only lose mine in odd pounds, but it is still coming off... xx

OrangeRachel said:
Have been on holiday for a week with loads of alcohol and nuts and a couple of pizzas thrown in for good measure and only gained 2.5lb! I'm very happy with that. 6.5lb to go to target, going to try and do it in 2 weeks so that I don't have to pay again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And you had a good holiday, which is more important... xx

Lozzie Stardust said:
4lb on. I seem to do really well and then just eat crap!!! I might try an SAS blog

So annoyed at myself but turning it around!!!

And you will... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Line under that love and start from today... You will be back on track and losing with the rest of us next Thursday... hugs... xx

Thanks hun,im back on it today,trying very very hard to resist the rice crispie cakes me and sophie just made lol. well done on your brilliant loss this week,i will definately be getting some of the cider vinegar now xxx

OrangeRachel said:
Have been on holiday for a week with loads of alcohol and nuts and a couple of pizzas thrown in for good measure and only gained 2.5lb! I'm very happy with that. 6.5lb to go to target, going to try and do it in 2 weeks so that I don't have to pay again :)

Fab! Well done x

sleepytimesadie said:
And you had a good holiday, which is more important... xx

Exactly :)
Life still goes on and occasionally you have to go mad and do what you feel like. The way I see it I am still 3st lighter than this time last year (4st7lb lighter than 3 years ago) so 2.5lb is a minor blip in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for your words of encouragement xx

OrangeRachel said:
Exactly :)
Life still goes on and occasionally you have to go mad and do what you feel like. The way I see it I am still 3st lighter than this time last year (4st7lb lighter than 3 years ago) so 2.5lb is a minor blip in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for your words of encouragement xx

That's how I look at it now, walking away before got me in this mess I won't let it happen this time... xx

Wannabethin1979 said:
Fab! Well done x

Thank you :)

giraffegirl said:
First weigh in for 3 weeks due to sunning myself on a beach and I only put on a pound .. smug and smiley ( abit!)

Well done!

sleepytimesadie said:
And you will... xx

Thanks m'dear I've just got to work at it :) x this WL is for life not just temporary! :)

Back