Thursday Weighers

Oh dear slipped up again been really stressed and depressed today (I have bi-polar disorder) :-( and I was too down to do anything to eat and have nothing in the freezer or cupboards as my car broke and cost me alot of money so I haven't been able to go shopping to make healthy meals so I ordered a pizza and a slice of cheesecake and ate the lot and now I'm feeling really like a big fatty and even more depressed and will probably gain at WI on Thursday :-( really hating myself right now :-( only been doing slimming world 2 weeks has anyone been in this situation before and can give me some advice please specially bout how to handle food cravings when I'm depressed :'-( xxx

jude88 said:
Oh dear slipped up again been really stressed and depressed today (I have bi-polar disorder) :-( and I was too down to do anything to eat and have nothing in the freezer or cupboards as my car broke and cost me alot of money so I haven't been able to go shopping to make healthy meals so I ordered a pizza and a slice of cheesecake and ate the lot and now I'm feeling really like a big fatty and even more depressed and will probably gain at WI on Thursday :-( really hating myself right now :-( only been doing slimming world 2 weeks has anyone been in this situation before and can give me some advice please specially bout how to handle food cravings when I'm depressed :'-( xxx

Just draw a line under today and get back on plan tomorrow and you will be OK you still have the rest of the week to put things right!

jude88 said:

Sorry to hear you were feeling so down yesterday,sending hugs your way...i always try to make sure i have a few sw friendly meals in the freezer so if i have no time or simply cant be bothered to cook i just pull one out of there.also if i can feel a bad craving day coming on i make the triple layer 1 syn cake (the recipe is in the recipe section) its massive so lasts a couple of days and is perfect if you have a sweet tooth, i hope you are feeling a little bit better today.dont give up forget yesterday and just try again today xxxx

jude88 said:
Thanks guys I'm feeling a bit better today I'm gona give it 100% for the rest of the week x

That's the ticket :) you'll be surprised how just sticking to it for the rest of the week will even the pizza out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shineykat said:
Hi guys haven't been in touch for a while... was struggling to make headway for a month or so but Thursday night lost 3 pounds :) that's the second week with a loss and I am into my final stone of weight loss and am a very happy bunny! :D
That's great love...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good morning all i hope you are all having a good week so far and are ready for loser cruiser on Thursday! X

shenzi said:
Good morning all i hope you are all having a good week so far and are ready for loser cruiser on Thursday! X

Morning hun im really hoping to be on the loser cruiser this week,friday was a bit of a rocky day,yesterday was on plan and im hoping for the same today,but ive only had 2 hours kip,just couldnt sleep,so im going to have to be careful not to get lazy and reach for the crisps.how r u getting on? Xxx

After weighing in a day early went completely off track until Friday evening. Back on it now though 100% since yesterday hopefully can pull it back by Thursday! X

shenzi said:
After weighing in a day early went completely off track until Friday evening. Back on it now though 100% since yesterday hopefully can pull it back by Thursday! X

You will babe, I had a day out with Amy and the boys yesterday, I didn't eat much, but will stick to plan for the rest of the week and hope I still have a place on the loser cruiser Thursday... Keep going babe... xx

I love the fact I can get encouragement on this thread and not just a Thursday! Let's all hop aboard the Loser Cruiser on Thurs Whoop!

Lozzie Stardust said:
I love the fact I can get encouragement on this thread and not just a Thursday! Let's all hop aboard the Loser Cruiser on Thurs Whoop!

Right on sister... I going to be aboard..

Yh iv been off plan too friday I was depressed and had pizza Saturday was my goddaughters birthday party and today is my nephews christening so hopefully starting tomorrow I'm back implant and can atleast hopefully sts altho a loss would be great too I'm gona have to work really hard for the rest of the week!!! X

jude88 said:
Yh iv been off plan too friday I was depressed and had pizza Saturday was my goddaughters birthday party and today is my nephews christening so hopefully starting tomorrow I'm back implant and can atleast hopefully sts altho a loss would be great too I'm gona have to work really hard for the rest of the week!!! X

Line under it and start again, babe, best way... xx

shenzi said:

Of course you can pull it back by thursday hun,got everything crossed for a loss for you xx

jude88 said:

Hope you are feeling a bit better now and that you had a good time at the birthday party and christening...stick to lots of superfree and drink lots of water for the rest of the week and you might get a loss still xx

Back