Thursday Weighers

Morning everyone hope you all had a fab weekend xxx

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday and to remind you that what happens at the weekend, stay at the weekend. Let's all be REALLY good for the rest of the week and see some losses on Thursday x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OrangeRachel said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday and to remind you that what happens at the weekend, stay at the weekend. Let's all be REALLY good for the rest of the week and see some losses on Thursday x :)

Well said hun lol xx

OrangeRachel said:

Like this... Very much... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good morning Thursday gang... Starting off feeling good, 100 reps on the abs chair, wobbly arms worked on, smell gothy after a Patchouli purple turtle bath... Even my impending birthday doesn't seem so bad... Let's all have a good week and keep the faith...

sleepytimesadie said:
Good morning Thursday gang... Starting off feeling good, 100 reps on the abs chair, wobbly arms worked on, smell gothy after a Patchouli purple turtle bath... Even my impending birthday doesn't seem so bad... Let's all have a good week and keep the faith...

Sounds like your having a good morning hun, i walked sophie to holiday club this morning instead of driving going to walk to pick her up aswell and thats about as much exercise as i can do at the mo,cant wait to go gym again in september...whens your bday? Xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Sounds like your having a good morning hun, i walked sophie to holiday club this morning instead of driving going to walk to pick her up aswell and thats about as much exercise as i can do at the mo,cant wait to go gym again in september...whens your bday? Xxx

Saturday... I will be 48... :( Hey Ho, at least I won't be fat at 50... lol xx Have a good week babe, and walking is great exercise... I don't do the gym, just my abs chair and my dumbells... xx

shineykat said:
Hi guys haven't been in touch for a while... was struggling to make headway for a month or so but Thursday night lost 3 pounds :) that's the second week with a loss and I am into my final stone of weight loss and am a very happy bunny! :D

Woohoo go you :)

Morning peeps,

How's everyone doing? Am hoping for a decent loss Thursday, had 2 bottles of wine at the weekend but haven't really had many syns Sunday or Monday.

It's my birthday Friday (32) and I go on holiday to Cornwall for 2 weeks, a bit worried but gonna try to stick to plan with a few added treats, just not every day, need to re-educate my brain to say yes a treat is fine once in a while just not several times a day lol - only thing that might get me is the booze lol.

Good luck for Thursday xxx

Fingers crossed for losses! Happy birthday for Friday hope you have a lovely day and a brilliant holiday! X

shenzi said:
Fingers crossed for losses! Happy birthday for Friday hope you have a lovely day and a brilliant holiday! X

Yep should be on track not been too naughty so I should be ok... Not sure about next week though as we have birthday goth night to survive this Saturday... But, hey I will only be 48 once...lol...xx

Thursday weighers.. I think we have a good thing going!

Does anyone else think this?
I have a friend who's weigh in is Sunday night. She dreads it and was telling me how lucky I was not to have to worry so much about what I'm eating/drinking at the weekend. And I think she's right!
I'm usually very naughty at the weekend... I don't always even count syns :p But come Monday I think right, weigh in this week! And I focus Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
And being a student, I go out to celebrate Thursday night and god knows how many alcoholic syns I drink then :confused: yet I'm still slowly and steadily losing weight.
I think your weigh in day has a lot of effect on your frame of mind and possibly even weight loss. I'd be a lot less careless at the weekend if I knew I was being weighed Sunday night!

shineykat said:
Does anyone else think this?
I have a friend who's weigh in is Sunday night. She dreads it and was telling me how lucky I was not to have to worry so much about what I'm eating/drinking at the weekend. And I think she's right!
I'm usually very naughty at the weekend... I don't always even count syns :p But come Monday I think right, weigh in this week! And I focus Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
And being a student, I go out to celebrate Thursday night and god knows how many alcoholic syns I drink then :confused: yet I'm still slowly and steadily losing weight.
I think your weigh in day has a lot of effect on your frame of mind and possibly even weight loss. I'd be a lot less careless at the weekend if I knew I was being weighed Sunday night!

One of the women at work gets weighed on a Monday and I am sure she thinks it affects her losses as she has no time to turn around a bad weekend... Personally I would struggle to as weekends at the pub are hectic and just eating is a problem, let alone the temptation to drink...

I think Thursday is a good day, but to be honest - whichever day you start on you are going to have 7 days to get results. If the weekend is always before your weigh in (Monday weighers) then if you are good Monday-Friday, surely its the same as us trying to recoup the weekend Mon- Thursday! lol!

I would prefer a morning weigh in, but i have work, so its not an option.

x

I think Thursday is a good day, but to be honest - whichever day you start on you are going to have 7 days to get results. If the weekend is always before your weigh in (Monday weighers) then if you are good Monday-Friday, surely its the same as us trying to recoup the weekend Mon- Thursday! lol!

I would prefer a morning weigh in, but i have work, so its not an option.

x

In the long run you are right, but a morning/end of the week weigh in would be the most accurate as it weighs you before taking into account food/drink/bloat which can take you up quite a few pounds! That sort of short term blip can dishearten people.

Does anyone feel like this week is dragging? X

yes slowly towards my gain train event happening on Thursday.

Im such a noodle - i had only just dropped into the 12's and then i mess it up at the first opportunity!

Ah well - whatever this week, i will be focused all the way to next weigh in to get it off! xxx

Ellebear said:
yes slowly towards my gain train event happening on Thursday.

Im such a noodle - i had only just dropped into the 12's and then i mess it up at the first opportunity!

Ah well - whatever this week, i will be focused all the way to next weigh in to get it off! xxx

And you haven't gained yet and you might not...

Back