Thursday Weighers

Yh I think I'm heading to the gain train too but I'm still trying for the next couple of days to try and sts or maybe a loss and I'm sure ul do fine too ellebear just keep trying for the next couple of days and have a better week next week :) x

Im so on the gain train this week,its * week,ive got the munchies big time and usually i have some degree of self control,but not this time...im going to try and behave tomorrow and get meal plans written out for the next week,im so disappointed as like you elle i'd got into the 12s now im back in the 13s again...sorry for the moan just feeling really angry with myself right now xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Im so on the gain train this week,its * week,ive got the munchies big time and usually i have some degree of self control,but not this time...im going to try and behave tomorrow and get meal plans written out for the next week,im so disappointed as like you elle i'd got into the 12s now im back in the 13s again...sorry for the moan just feeling really angry with myself right now xxx

Chin up Hun, you have lost so much already try not to be to hard on your self x

Dreading WI this week done a FF week and struggled through it like hell so will quite happily welcome Thursday whatever the result hoping I have at least lost a lb :s

Jude88 - I also feel like this week is taking forever!!

Good luck everyone xx

Vicki-26 said:
Dreading WI this week done a FF week and struggled through it like hell so will quite happily welcome Thursday whatever the result hoping I have at least lost a lb :s

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck!

Vicki-26 said:

Good luck everyone xx

The only plus side with ff is you realise how good sw is on a normal basis so being 100% doesn't seem that bad!! :) good luck!

Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I join. I used to weigh in Tuesday night after work but I got made redundant, and have been going to a Thursday morning class nearer home - not sure how long I will be able to keep going though, with being unemployed. Did really well my first few months but with the stress of losing my job (was on 90 days notice) plus a mountain of health issues, this last few months I have really struggled.

I go in for a hernia repair op on Sept 20th so I really want to lose as much as I can before then, it is so embarrassing have to bare my blubber to the consultant!! Would have been a lot worse though before I lost almost 3 stone!!

Had a steroid injection in my elbow today, warned it will play havoc with my blood sugar (I am diabetic) and he was right, I feel like the pits and my bs has shot up.

Have had a good week though, stuck to plan 6 days - only bad day was after weigh in last week. But I feel like I have lost nothing, and my stomach is huge and hard as a rock - but not in a good way lol.

Anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow, I look forward to hearing how you all do.

xx

Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I join. I used to weigh in Tuesday night after work but I got made redundant, and have been going to a Thursday morning class nearer home - not sure how long I will be able to keep going though, with being unemployed. Did really well my first few months but with the stress of losing my job (was on 90 days notice) plus a mountain of health issues, this last few months I have really struggled.

I go in for a hernia repair op on Sept 20th so I really want to lose as much as I can before then, it is so embarrassing have to bare my blubber to the consultant!! Would have been a lot worse though before I lost almost 3 stone!!

Had a steroid injection in my elbow today, warned it will play havoc with my blood sugar (I am diabetic) and he was right, I feel like the pits and my bs has shot up.

Have had a good week though, stuck to plan 6 days - only bad day was after weigh in last week. But I feel like I have lost nothing, and my stomach is huge and hard as a rock - but not in a good way lol.

Anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow, I look forward to hearing how you all do.

xx

It sounds like you are having a really difficult time of it at the moment, you have done really well to stick to the plan, please dont be disappointed if you havent lost this week, medication can make you not lose for various reasons, but you never know you might go and you have lost, dont give up yet, good luck for tomorrow xxx

Hi just wanted to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow, i think im going to let everyone down again and have a gain, but meal plans have been written for next week...I WILL BE GOOD lol look forward to seeing how everyone did this week xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi just wanted to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow, i think im going to let everyone down again and have a gain, but meal plans have been written for next week...I WILL BE GOOD lol look forward to seeing how everyone did this week xxx

Hope you do ok babe... Good luck...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hope you do ok babe... Good luck...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks hun, pretty sure ive gained, but like i said before just couldnt get in the zone this week, thankfully im back in it now and im changing to extra easy for a few days and im getting a bit bored on green days. Good luck to you, i hope you get the loss you hope for xxx

Yep not looking forward to tomorrow iv felt very stressed and low this week and when I feel like that I binge :-( so defo in for a gain tomorrow I think specially if I'm as bloated tomoz as I am today :-( but I'm making strategence plans now to try and help conquer and get through my depressive binges and stay on plan meal plan is also written for next week so will be a new start to the new week tomoz and I'm just gona forget about this past week I think and learn how to cope with my cravings :-( here's to a better week tomoz to everyone who's had a bad week like me :) xxx

Good luck everyone!

My wii is showing me a sts but will wait for official weigh in to confirm! But never mind it will come off next week! X

My scales are showing a 1 1/2lb loss this morning im praying it stays the same this evening for weigh in fingers crossed good luck everyone for WI today x

Todays the day... Good luck everyone!! I am feeling mighty skinny this morning... I know its because I've yet to eat though haha ;) Have a fun day xxx :)

Back