Thursday Weighers

BopKatie said:
Good Luck for tomorrow everyone!! Hope everyone gets a good loss! Xxxxx

Thank you and the same to you, just setting off now for weigh in... Eeek... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Keeping my fingers crossed for me and all the Thursday gang... Go team Thursday... xx

Good Luck everyone. I am looking forward to my first weigh in this eve to see how ive kicked started my loss (fingers crossed I have started it anyway)

+2lbs :cry:

Flipping women's cycle! Am ovulating :cry:

I've looked back at my progress and over the past few months I have put on in the region of 2lbs every 4th week :sigh: Looks like it's something I'm going to have to learn to live with :(

Looking forward to wi, have had a good week and stayed off my scales, so night idea what I weigh just hope some of last weeks gain had come off! Good luck to all Thursday weighers x

Well I am back... Lost 2lbs... Off to celebrate being 11.1 by having a nice soak in an Oceans of Time bath, a quarter of watermelon for breakfast... Kev sts by the way, but I think he has been straying a bit lately, will reign him in this week...

Dixiechick said:
1.5lb loss. That's me into the ten stone bracket for the first time in living memory and being below target gives me a wee bit of leeway :D

Well done you... xx

Good luck Gang!!!!

I am deffo on the gain train this week (bloated and overdid my food/drink this week) but its not gonna be the 6lbs on it was showing on Monday morning - isnt it crazy we can fluctuate that much? haha! I predict 2 on!

Boo! but Ali.....you and me girlie will be SUPER losers next week! x

Well done to all the losses!

Well I lost 4.5lb !!!!! Woohoo !!!! If I'd have lost another half I would have got my 2 stone, but in hindsight it's better as I go on holiday for two weeks tonight and would be gutted to get the award then put on iykwim

Good luck for all ladies weighing in tonight xxx

Back