Thursday Weighers

Well done to all the losses!

Well I lost 4.5lb !!!!! Woohoo !!!! If I'd have lost another half I would have got my 2 stone, but in hindsight it's better as I go on holiday for two weeks tonight and would be gutted to get the award then put on iykwim

Good luck for all ladies weighing in tonight xxx

Well done on the loss.

Dont us blokes get good luck to ;)

Good luck Gang!!!!

I am deffo on the gain train this week (bloated and overdid my food/drink this week) but its not gonna be the 6lbs on it was showing on Monday morning - isnt it crazy we can fluctuate that much? haha! I predict 2 on!

Boo! but Ali.....you and me girlie will be SUPER losers next week! x

Thanks Ellebear - I was showing a 4lb gain on Monday morning :eek:

Can't promise I'll be a SUPER loser next week though hun ... I'm off to Cyprus on Sunday ... 11 nights All Inclusive :D:D:D

:p
Thanks Ellebear - I was showing a 4lb gain on Monday morning :eek:

Can't promise I'll be a SUPER loser next week though hun ... I'm off to Cyprus on Sunday ... 11 nights All Inclusive :D:D:D

ahhh.

slight spanner in the works there!!! have a wondrus time though hun xxx

I get my weigh in at 9.15 on a thursday morning! means i dont have to panic all day lol...

Managed a 2lb loss this week which is great going as iv had a few iffy moments (manily booze lol!)

1lb off my 1st stone award..... will hopefully be getting that next week, nothing stopping me!!!

:happy096:

2.5lbs off, slimmer of the week and my 4st shiny!

frankied said:
2.5lbs off, slimmer of the week and my 4st shiny!

Well done!! X

3 and a half off! 4 stone 8 and a half gone.
Got my 4 and a half stone award! Yay!

Well done to everyone!!

Well done to everyone that lost this week!

I stayed the same this week which is much much better than a gain! X

Well I sts which is alot better than I thought really thought I'd gained this week I'm dissapointed but this weeks gona be alot better xxx

jude88 said:
Well I sts which is alot better than I thought really thought I'd gained this week I'm dissapointed but this weeks gona be alot better xxx

Ditto! Next week we will be shouting about our losses! X

Back