Thursday Weighers

Loobylou1509 said:
Lost 4½lb nearly all of what I put on last week!

Well done! X

sorry team - one pound on!!! promise to have it off next week!!!! xxxx

oh and i was voted Woman of the Year at club. second year running :D soooo proud.

WTF!????
I gained 2lbs this week and I was good...
not over on my syns or anything...

ok I did have 2-3 fiber plus bars or 5 alpen lights a day, but with 1 fiber plus as a HeB that's only 12 syns, and with 2 alpen lights as HeB that's only 9 syns...

NOT impressed...

Oh and our consultant is off sick for about 8 weeks with a fractured pelvis after falling from his / a quad bike at the weekend..

Ellebear said:
sorry team - one pound on!!! promise to have it off next week!!!! xxxx

oh and i was voted Woman of the Year at club. second year running :D soooo proud.

Amazing for the woman of the year and so you should be extremely proud of yourself!!! X x

Well done on all the fab losses this week,i let the team down and put on 1.5lb on wasnt as bad as i thought but im still feeling really down about it,my group have been so supportive though and im determined to get some weight off and make them proud next week xx

Lost 1.5lbs and was slimmer of the week! A great pick-me-up after the rubbish day i've had at work!

Lost a pound... Woohoo :) xxx

4 1/2lb off for me tonight :) only 1/2lb to go for my 3 stone shiney and then just 8lb to target. Woo hoo I'm sooo happy and motivated. Good luck for this week everyone x

Ellebear said:
promise to have it off next week!!!! xxxx

Lol!! :-D That should help with your weight loss ;-)

On a serious note though...
Congrats on Woman of the Year!! That's awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back