Thursday Weighers

Lost 2lb this week. Was hoping for more as I haven't lost what I gained last week but think I have been retaining water cos my hands are really tight, have also felt bloated all week. Think I will have to try the cider vinegar thing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone, I only lost 1/2lb despite being 100% was expecting more after sts last week this last 8lb to get to goal is going to be nightmare to get off I can see it, any tips welcomed. xx

Wow some great losses here this week, congrats to you all! And commiserations to anyone who has been disappointed at WI, but that is gone now, onwards and downwards (if you see what I mean!) from today.

I lost 1 1/2 this week, a bit disappointed because I have had my best week for months, but at least it is heading in the right direction - 1 1/2 needed now to get my 3 stone award - this last stone award has been a really long painful process, and I still have so far to go.

Well done to all losers and good luck next week to all gainers :) xxx

2lb off for me this week - really pleased after last weeks 1.5lb gain! OH lost 2.5lbs too! Need to be prepared for this week as it's a * one. Off to buy some Cider Apple Vinegar at lunchtime on Chelle's recommendation! Have a good week all.

Lol!! :-D That should help with your weight loss ;-)

On a serious note though...
Congrats on Woman of the Year!! That's awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i just snorted and nearly choked on my diet coke reading that!!!

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha! xxx

Just reading back over yesterday's entries... Well done to everyone who lost, and for those who didn't yours will be next week... Won't be on much over the weekend, apart from my food diary as its gonna be party time for me... Food wise no problem, but as an old lush, it will be filled with booze... So signing off now... Keep the faith everyone... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

So annoyed!! :mad: Needed 2lb loss last night to get my 2 stone award and in the morning my scales told me I was 10 st 13.5... I thought yeah that's okay that allows for a bit of gain during the day, I need to be 11st 3 to get my 2 stone award :p
Then I get weighed and it flickered between 11st 3 and 3.5... and stuck at .5!!!! Nooo! So close :cry: shouldn't have eaten that jacket potato for lunch...

shineykat said:
So annoyed!! :mad: Needed 2lb loss last night to get my 2 stone award and in the morning my scales told me I was 10 st 13.5... I thought yeah that's okay that allows for a bit of gain during the day, I need to be 11st 3 to get my 2 stone award :p
Then I get weighed and it flickered between 11st 3 and 3.5... and stuck at .5!!!! Nooo! So close :cry: shouldn't have eaten that jacket potato for lunch...

Never mind, you'll do it next week! Scales vary!

Back